Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have no fish

Everytime i put a fish tank down it has no fish after i fully stock it,it will say it has fish but i no longer see them swimming in there,anyone else having this problem?I have no cc in my game so i dont understand why

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Do you also have no mods?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Just plopped down a fish tank and stocked it. Fish are swimming around.

tLTtsLX.png
  • Options
    mystang1972mystang1972 Posts: 9 New Member
    I had this same problem and also one where my frogs would disappear, their aquariums would be there, but all you would see of the frogs were their little eyes blinking up at ya. :o I finally looked it up on EA's Answers HQ website and found that "laptop mode" is the culprit. I turned off laptop mode in settings and everything showed up as normal. But then I was experiencing too much lag (that save is a big one), so I changed the setting back. Hopefully, this will be fixed. Here's the link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Invisible-frogs-tanks-and-fish-and-mice-Laptop-Mode/td-p/10209491
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I am also not seeing fish anymore in the aquariums.
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited July 2021
    I've just checked in one of my saves and don't see any fish either:

o1paaw0wzb8d.png

Laptopmode is off.

Edit: I bought a new one and stocked it with the fish from the old one and then the fish could be seen again.
  • Options
    simmer4life3simmer4life3 Posts: 105 Member
    Do you also have no mods?
    no i use no mods

• Options
    simmer4life3simmer4life3 Posts: 105 Member
    So i checked after reading replys and i saw something about laptop mode so i checked and mine was clicked so i removed it n it n when i restarted game n bought a tank FINALLY i have fish, so ty ty all