Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strange random question 😂

Do you think Cats will act like foxes in Cottage living ep? That is if you have cats and dogs installed. I mean cats do try and go for birds .

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I don't think so.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Yeah, I wouldn't have thought so, but you never know. I want to know if the animals included in the pack interact with each other, apart from the fox attacking them that is.
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    Cats sometimes interact with the mouse in the TLC apartments but they never attack, still they might interact to some degree I would think. Dogs get into fights etc already
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I feel like they would have said something
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @comicsforlife none of the game changers have said anything coz they are only allowed to play with base game and cottage living. The sims team haven’t said much either so it is still ??
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2021
    What I mean is that it doesn't make any sense. In my 27 years I haven't seen any of the cats to interact with my grandmothers hen. Not even one.
    It would be cool though to have such thing in the game, ngl.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @DoloresGrey in my 33 years I have seen my mums chickens chase her cat away but have also seen cats go for them. Think it would be wrong for just foxes to go for them that’s just really stereotypical and I thought that the sims was about stereotypes