Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your current Sims and their homes!

I made a similar thread in the Sims 4 section a while back, so I thought it'd be a fun idea to make one here as well! So the idea of the thread is that you share two screenshots - one of your sim/s and one of their home (ideally just two or three to avoid too much image spam but feel free to put however many you want in a spoiler!) and then you can use this as a way of introducing your sims, or as a time capsule and you can come back to this thread in weeks/months and update with what your sims are doing now and also see how your sims used to look!

So, as the title says, share your current sims and their home here!

Comments

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2021
    This is my sim Jackson and his house in Sunlit Tides! :)

Screenshot-226.jpg
    Screenshot-237.jpg
    Previously he's lived in Isla Paradiso and Twinbrook but now he lives by the beach in Sunlit Tides with boyfriend Matteo (who's a "roommate") and dog Dexter. He's a kleptomaniac working towards his goal of stealing 50k of items, works as an architectural designer and is currently travelling back and forth to the future!
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    This is my sim Jackson and his house in Sunlit Tides! :)

Screenshot-226.jpg
    Screenshot-237.jpg
    Previously he's lived in Isla Paradiso and Twinbrook but now he lives by the beach in Sunlit Tides with boyfriend Matteo (who's a "roommate") and dog Dexter. He's a kleptomaniac working towards his goal of stealing 50k of items, works as an architectural designer and is currently travelling back and forth to the future!

That’s great. I really like the story and you have a great beach house 😎.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Feel free to share any households you're playing :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    He's handsome! And adorable house!
  • Options
    johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    I like having an outdoor courtyard looking area so my house is kind of a U shape. I'm still slowly building rooms and finishing my second floor as I play.

0hkec1v.jpg

f9rYjll.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited July 2021
    Current Sims

River McIrish-Chikamori (front) Haruo Chikamori (behind looking at mailbox) and their domesticated Melanistic Mackenzie Valley wolf (the largest wolf breed currently in existence - yes, a real life dire-wolf).
    Screenshot-74.jpg

River reading a book
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    Haruo breaking spacerocks.
    Screenshot-82.jpg

Their humble chateau (bwa ha ha ha...who am I kidding...it's a facade for a bunker - this is after a nuclear war, y'know - Post-Apocalypse)
    Screenshot-92.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Current Sims

River McIrish-Chikamori (front) Haruo Chikamori (behind looking at mailbox) and their domesticated Melanistic Mackenzie Valley wolf (the largest wolf breed currently in existence - yes, a real life dire-wolf).
    Screenshot-74.jpg

River reading a book
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    Haruo breaking spacerocks.
    Screenshot-82.jpg

Their humble chateau (bwa ha ha ha...who am I kidding...it's a facade for a bunker - this is after a nuclear war, y'know - Post-Apocalypse)
    Screenshot-92.jpg

@Nikkei_Simmer -How many floors? I remember I played a werewolf sim a few years ago and had an underground bunker that was like 4 stories down. I called it the doghouse :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Haven't dug down more than one floor right now...but other bunkers I've built have gone down four.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    I started a new save in Twinbrook so my home is still a work in progress. My current sim is a fairy turned plantsim who hopefully will start growing his family soon.

hM6yVTd.jpg

AbVcu0Z.jpg