Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Late to the sims session

BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
I'm super late to the party, haven't had time to play. I hate the feeling of having a deadline but oh well. Finally got around to it and had even more fun than I expected! Now that I experienced this I know I would 100% interested in a music pack though I wasn't before. I love how sims actually behaved lol and the songs were great!
Everything went super smooth despite not removing any mods.
Nobody even changed into tshirts. I thought that was gonna be a problem. I took a group of my teens there and also had two of them start club gatherings so more of their friends show up. Went as planned! Brought a few snow globes,food,napped in the tent. Wish this festival lasted longer.

ERpwjsW.png
I thought it was funny Kylie Jenner showed up. One of the celebrities living in Windenburg 😆

D5xBtvh.png
ypvqQep.png

Sims went crazy for the first star of the day
2f049Ly.png

They brought firecrackers and sparklers to play with.

YfWCSd5.png
HDjjqCz.png
ZNoaSWx.png
AJ4ceXf.png
92n3zGb.png

Went a little crazy with the firecrackers smoke was everywhere 🤣🤣
VIauyUJ.png
MAkxbPi.png

The star of the night finally showed up!!
Z4ReDNL.png
qFc6YBe.png
a58aEFH.png
g44c2X5.png

Once the celebrities left sims started acting like sims again and gathering all over the stage. And my sim is just like omaiga🤦

rMEU9l3.png
Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've actually been enjoying it as well, other than the fact that the main park is deserted on concert days. Sent my family there but my kids were the only kids there.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)