Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Session 50/50

So about a half hour for the concert, ten minutes to put all the sims who bought concert tees back in their right outfits, then 20 minutes to go out and make a new mod to stop it from happening again. So far I broke even.

Comments

• Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    ravynwolvf wrote: »
    So about a half hour for the concert, ten minutes to put all the sims who bought concert tees back in their right outfits, then 20 minutes to go out and make a new mod to stop it from happening again. So far I broke even.

Do you have a download for that fix? I'm sure we'd all aprieciate it.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    BookBear wrote: »
    ravynwolvf wrote: »

Do you have a download for that fix? I'm sure we'd all aprieciate it.

Sorry, I don't really share my mods anymore; used to. But the sims changes way too often to maintain, check, and update them all for someone as lazy as me. There's been, what, 34 packs? And probably that many patches? I applaud all the modders willing to upkeep their mods some 60 plus times.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited June 2021
    @BookBear You can use MCTuner to prevent sims from autonomously buying t-shirts in the future, I tried to explain how in the Sims Sessions Screenshot thread.

Also, wow, I thought you raced through the event, but I checked my screenshots of the concert and there are really only 40 minutes between the first and the last. Sure felt longer.
  • Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    @BookBear You can use MCTuner to prevent sims from autonomously buying t-shirts in the future, I tried to explain how in the Sims Sessions Screenshot thread.

Also, wow, I thought you raced through the event, but I checked my screenshots of the concert and there are really only 40 minutes between the first and the last. Sure felt longer.

Yeah, but you have to use MC to begin with. It's a great mod, but to me there's too much there now. I'd rather have all the little mods I've made controlling everything. Much easier to bring them in and out as my gameplay changes. And if you're adding mods, it's hard to tell what's going to conflict with a mod as large as MC, because personally I don't know what's under the hood.