Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wellness activities dont increase fun?

So my sim likes wellness , fitness and the winter sports activities but her fun isnt going up by doing the wellness activities eg meditation isnt it meant to?

Comments

• Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    I had a sim who didn't like it even though she "liked it" and would become bored which was more related to her low skill level. As she progressed it raised fun but it's not as effective as other activities
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,145 Member
    I've always loved the Wellness skill. It gives the cool transporting ability once the sims is at level 10.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I've always loved the Wellness skill. It gives the cool transporting ability once the sims is at level 10.

I really like that whole Spa Day pack. Wellness is a great skill and there is some great items and some nice gameplay mechanics as well. They did a good job with that, IMO
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member

I really like that whole Spa Day pack. Wellness is a great skill and there is some great items and some nice gameplay mechanics as well. They did a good job with that, IMO

I agree, it's really underrated.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I also really like the wellness skill, the spas and the activity. I agree that if the sims like wellness, it should be fun.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.