Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Searching For Certain Mods

Hi all <3 I was wondering if anyone knew if two types of mods exist:

1. A mod that stops limos from spawning, like no limos for the showtime careers etc. I don't mind the prom one but I really, really don't want them otherwise.
2. A mod that makes some of the clothes from Supernatural and other packs available as outerwear. Some of the clothes in Supernatural would be perfect as outerwear but aren't available and that's just weird.

Thank you in advance for any help ;)

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2021
    1 - NRaas Traffic has an option to disallow performance career limos (disallowed by default) because they have a tendency to overspawn by the hundreds and destroy ongoing game performance. Nonamena has a mod at Simlogical that can take care of the rest of them. The mods do not conflict with each other and can be used together.

2 - NRaas MasterController can used to relax the category filters in CAS.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Thank you, @igazor :) I do use MasterController but have yet to figure out everything with it. Honestly, I've only used it to reset everything and then didn't touch anything else because I don't know what I'm doing, lol I will definitely try Traffic, the limos are seriously spawning out of control in my game. It's weird. If my sim (or any sim in my household) is a Magician, Acrobat, or Singer then the limos start spawning like crazy. If none of my sims have those careers, I have zero problems with limos spawning.