Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bacchanalian Simoleon Sunrise?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
18.png

Hi, recently, I made a new sim and he is making money while moonlighting at some lounges. Today, he is working at the prosporous room lounge. The NPC mixologist ordered a drink and my sim made this drinks. I know the popular mixes but I've never seen,"Bacchanalian" thing..before. Is there a certain thing he has to reach or complete any certain opportunity to make this bacchanalian drinks?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Does anyone know?
    Now this time, he made this as well.
    He got the permission from Matthew Hamming on his drinks.

I cheated to find thie NPC bartender's traits using MC mod.
    I doubted it could be from 'party animal' trait? but no...
    The NPC bartender didn't have this trait.

I've been playing the sims 3 over 10 years by now,
    I discovered this a few days ago.

Untitled-30.png

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Isn't it the case that highly trained mixologists can make their own custom drink recipes and learn them from others?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    igazor wrote: »
    Isn't it the case that highly trained mixologists can make their own custom drink recipes and learn them from others?
    Do you mean learning from opportunity? This guy in my profile picture has completed all mixology skill journal but he hasn’t created this type of drinks. The different thing is this guy learned mixology for more learning skills. Tim in the screenshot, moonlighting is almost of his job, so he spent much longer time at bars and lounges. Total unique drinks Tim created are only 3.
  • Options
    KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=2225.15

It's mentioned in this thread at the above link.

"If any type of grapes is used (regular of French) drink is named Bacchanalian (name of mood drink) and that is how you got for example Bacchanalian Crazy Drink."
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Kynan wrote: »
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=2225.15

It's mentioned in this thread at the above link.

"If any type of grapes is used (regular of French) drink is named Bacchanalian (name of mood drink) and that is how you got for example Bacchanalian Crazy Drink."

He used the home world grapes. You can buy it in the market any time. I’m avoiding at traveling to overseas as he didn’t have enough money to travel any country. All money from moonlighting were used for his alien child’s goods and extending his home indoor garden. He doesn’t have any French grapes. Since his alien child grew up to teen yesterday, my Tim’s household fund is still under 4k. Thanks for info that I didn’t know I can use even the veges for mixing drinks. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    5.png
    I tested this with the sim in my profile picture, Jeongwoo. Because Tim doesn't own French grapes but J has. I put only normal base game grapes in the bar.

6.png
    7.png
    Oh yeah I found any grapes type can be turned out to Baccanalian drinks. I guess all wines are made by grapes in real life and it also applied to the sim life as well. But not sure any prices can be different to other drinks.

9.png
    10.png

Oh no..I wanted to know the price from that drinks with the perfect French grapes..But after that, no one came into the room for several hours. I just finished his moonlighting. Also I discovered the quality of the ingredients don't change the quality of drinks.

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

@Jeansoo
    Your Avatar picture is that sim up for download
  • Options
    Evalen wrote: »
    @Jeansoo
    Your Avatar picture is that sim up for download

I don’t exactly remember how I uploaded my avatar. I wouldn’t upload him for exchange as I don’t share him anywhere.

• Options
    I understand I know how you feel, I just love him, great job you did on him. He is so cute
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @Evalen Thank you for understanding.:) I created him around in 2010, I guess. I've corrected his face for years after that.

I changed it to the new one just now. This sim is actually the same sim. I only changed his hair style and top. :) He is a warlock.
    Post edited by Jeansoo on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @Jeansoo, I must say you have done a great job with him, I like his looks, Keep up the good work and have fun with him.
    Post edited by Evalen on
  • Options
    @Evalen
    Thank you very much! :D