Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims no longer play soccer autonomously

more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    this was the whole reason I got soccer balls for my sims it was so nice when they would play together
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I'm not having this problem. Maybe it has to do with the new likes and dislikes or something. My sim boys are very fit and love fitness and they are always autonomously practicing juggling or kicking it back and forth between them. I am sorry you're having this issue.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I'm not having this problem. Maybe it has to do with the new likes and dislikes or something. My sim boys are very fit and love fitness and they are always autonomously practicing juggling or kicking it back and forth between them. I am sorry you're having this issue.

nice work around but sims are still suppose to do things autonomously unless they dislike them do your
    sims with out likes fitness still use the soccer ball @FatTribble23
    thanks it also makes me wonder if they will use anything fitness related
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Is that a bad thing? They were doing it rather obsessively, I had to ban balls from my sims inventories. :#
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Is that a bad thing? They were doing it rather obsessively, I had to ban balls from my sims inventories. :#

Same. Thought it was ridiculous that any sim could pull out a football and start doing keepy-ups like a pro.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    My sims still do it. This is without having fitness as a liked hobby. It’s probably tied to the active trait based on my sims traits (I tend to give my active sims soccer balls, though so it could be a coincidence because they are the ones who have them in their inventories).
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    My sims still do it, I'm not sure if it's one of those things you as the player have to fix, I mean like when the pizza wasn't coming I saw that if you ordered it would force a creation of the delivery person then the second pizza would come. With the soccer ball I think I had an issue until I put the ball in one of the sims inventory then when I took it out they would occasionally wander over to where it was sitting.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    yes it is bad because now they don't play with the balls on there own at all
    and I really liked that if I didn't want them playing with it I wouldn't have gotten them one
  • Options
    My sims still do it, I'm not sure if it's one of those things you as the player have to fix, I mean like when the pizza wasn't coming I saw that if you ordered it would force a creation of the delivery person then the second pizza would come. With the soccer ball I think I had an issue until I put the ball in one of the sims inventory then when I took it out they would occasionally wander over to where it was sitting.

thanks I'm gonna see how far this goes I haven't tested anymore fitness stuff
  • Options
    anyway I just made the thread so people would know I made a bug report
    if I find out anything else it will be posted in the bug forum
    thank you all