Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Superfast skill gain Solved

simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
Ever since the most recent update my sims gain skills so fast that it's not funny. For example My toddlers could start learning a skill like Motor at 8 am and have it filled by noon game time. Usually it takes one or two full sim days to fill a skill. My college students don't gain skills in their 2nd through 4th semesters because they fill up completely by the end of the first week of their first semester.

I only use skill cheats, (Via MC Command Center) to remove skills,

I do use mods, but, I believe the only one that I have that affects skills is MC Command Center. I have mods that add skills, but as far as I know none of them speed up the skill gain speed.

Is this something that was added with the update? Is it a bug?

Everything that I found that was remotely close to this when I searched for this was from sims 3.

I do like having faster skill gain but not this fast
Please help.

Edit: I figured it out. It's a new feature in MC Command Center. I had the skill gain on too high.
Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.

Comments

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Thank you for your research...this is driving me crazy. I don't mind the skills being sped up some but this is ridiculous! Thanks again, I'll be changing this right away. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @bshag4lv, I'm glad that this helped you. I'm going to put a comment about this in the MC Command Center section so that others can see it too.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.