Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yay for plants and stairs.
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    AHHH!! They're fixing the broken hairstyles from the hair color update! That is amazing!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I may have squealed. So happy for stairs and gardening being addressed. Also didn’t realize the column thing was an official bug but thrilled to have that fixed too. Also random sims showing up has been driving me nuts.

Good list for sure. I’m sure the bugs in DHD will be addressed at a later date.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Good stuff!
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    It's a good start but I hope Knitting is fixed before the release of Cottage.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I suspect the plants to dirt piles bug will cause the devs's hair to grey early.

I experienced it exactly once after a patch, when the eco footprint changed at 5 or 6 am. Never again. At first I thought I was safe because I didn't use planter boxes, then because I didn't own Seasons. Yesterday it happened again in a different save, again at 5 or 6 am, but no eco footprint change involved and to only half of my plants. Of those not affected, half were fruit bearing. Before and after - nothing, no bug.
    It's extremely baffling.
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    This is gonna be a great patch! Plant bug, cas bug, guests not leaving and the crows feet have been annoying me the most recently. <3
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited June 2021
    Yay for everything! I can't think of any more bugs that I experience than just those that were mentioned in recent laundry list <3 So happy and relieved.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Finally stairs and gardening fixed! Waited for that for what feels like forever!
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Yay this is encouraging!
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'm very pleased to see that the stairs and gardening are finally being fixed.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member
    Great list!! :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Wow, two of the big one's crossed off the list! This a very good day! Thank you Sims Team.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Thank goodness their finally fixing the ground gardening. I won't keep having to make a tranparent roof to protect my gardens. ;)
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Jeah finally that garden bug getting fixed took them long enough (over a year).
    And stairs too.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Fantastic! Can’t wait to be able to leave my apartment door unlocked without finding the neighbours randomly inside. Plus obviously getting the garden bug fixed is a bonus!
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Yay for plants and stairs.

OMG ditto!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited June 2021
    I have 0 complaints. They have so many bugs that I wanted to be fixed in this list! Both the open stairs and in-season plants reverting to dirt piles. Great to see that they are fixing the teeth bug that we got with the new hair colors too.
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    edited June 2021
    Thank you @simgirl1010

Random Sim in apartment/house / Guest not leaving
    Teens age up/get generated with crow's feet

These are the only two I've had trouble with personally. (Off topic, but after too many crime documentaries, the idea of someone randomly entering my apartment terrifies me! So seeing this happen to my Sims was not fun! :lol: ).

Trying to use the "CAS via DNA" was also frustrating due to teens being randomised with crows feet. I do love the crows feet for adult Sims though, i tend to use them just before they become elders to show the aging process. :smile:
    Post edited by GirlFromIpanema on
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Looks like they are tackling so big bugs which is good. Is anyone else still experiencing the issue with the baby skin colour avatar? All of mine are showing dark skin tones babies for all my sims babies and I thought this bug had been fixed.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Omg the stairs glitch is the worst 😭 usually glitches don't affect my game that much but this one is infuriating
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I'm experiencing so many of the bugs listed here, so I'm very happy with this month's laundry list!
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 847 Member
    So thrilled to see stairs and gardening topping the list! <3
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    GrimmoireXGrimmoireX Posts: 2 New Member
    I had to put a ladder in a bar last night so my sim could get to the bathroom, so nice that's getting fixed.

Mostly happy that the plants are getting fixed. Late last year I decided to gather up every plant currently in the game to cultivate & splice a perfect version of each. Took a lot of time with the glitch, the last 2 I gave up and cheated because they kept reverting and I was over it.