Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,387 Member
    I don't usually get this impatient waiting for a pack. A save that has a family that I want to move to the new world is on my rotation next and I just want to play with them and start a new life for them.
    It's not even July yet and I feel like I've waited for this expansion pack forever. :p
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,190 Member
    Put them "almost" all together.

https://youtu.be/s9gAXwYZtfk
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    25 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited June 2021
    your song was a good one cat also @littlefox2 what a cute looking cartoon @Bluegayle got to love that country
    music here's my song for day 25 Green Acres
    https://youtu.be/2gzTRwnFmFM
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,139 Member
    I so excited for this pack.
    I've already made my Laura Prairie & Anne Gables that are based from Little House on the Prairie/Anne of Green Gables.
    I've made my Zelena & Dorothy based on Wizard of Oz/Once Upon a Time, plus Over the Rainbow Farm.
    I've made my Elfish/Hobbit Odine & her Hobbit Cottage based on Lord of the Rings.
    I've remade my Angelificent Fae & Brairose Cottage based on Sleeping Beauty/Malificent.
    And I'm currently trying to build the Sleeping Beauty Cottage.

My complete creations are saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS for anyone whose interested. If anyone likes them please let me know. I always love to share. Also, there's no mods to worry about, I only play my Sims 4 packs/kits.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,190 Member
    edited June 2021
    @comicsforlife that brought back memories. Named one piglet Arnold many years ago. Also one was named Porkchop. ;)
    Would be fun to create a city wife/country husband and see how that turns out. Especially with the traits we have.

@SERVERFRA Good to know thank you as I play vanilla as well.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Patch (not pre ep) coming in 2 days and I think the gameplay trailer will come on Thursday (hopefully)
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Patch (not pre ep) coming in 2 days and I think the gameplay trailer will come on Thursday (hopefully)

GP Trailer may come Wednesday.
  • Options

Oh im not sure I think trailers usually comes on Tuesdays if I remember right but I guess it won't come on the same day as patch day
  • Options

Oh im not sure I think trailers usually comes on Tuesdays if I remember right but I guess it won't come on the same day as patch day

Yes it will probably be Wednesday or Thursday.
  • Options
    24 Days Left!!!!!

Country Roads by John Denver
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUmnTfsY3hI
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I just realized yesterday that the new game comes out on July 22 and the Olympics starts July 23. Does that create a little timing-related conflict to anyone else? I mean, I'm going to want to spend all my time playing and watching the Games too. I don't want to miss anything in either!
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    No conflict here. I am playing the game. :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,554 Member
    Why is it still 24 days to go? We must be down to at least 14 by now, I'm sure I've waited that long already!
  • Options
    Your welcome @Bluegayle :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Why is it still 24 days to go? We must be down to at least 14 by now, I'm sure I've waited that long already!

its been 17 days @elanorbreton with 24 to go
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    3 weeks & 3 days to go. I'm counting. :p
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,554 Member

its been 17 days @elanorbreton with 24 to go

No, no, no, you gotta be wrong! It feels like at least 97 days have gone by since the announcement 😆 why must they torture us this way? I need my llama right now!
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I just want more info!! I really hope we get something this Thursday, I’m gasping here!
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I suppose we could theoretically get more info tomorrow (they have had that kit segment prior), but I really doubt it. I actually have no idea what they plan to talk about tomorrow beyond the supposed Sims Sessions update.
  • Options
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I suppose we could theoretically get more info tomorrow (they have had that kit segment prior), but I really doubt it. I actually have no idea what they plan to talk about tomorrow beyond the supposed Sims Sessions update.

• Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Doesn't look like the livestream will have any info on Cottage Living.
  • Options
    Monet11 wrote: »

Yeah I think it will just have info on the sim sessions and the patch
  • Options
    23 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    Monet11 wrote: »

That don't mean we won't get the Gameplay Trailer Wednesday or Thursday though.