March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims skating anywhere?! Yes please!

Now I know there are a few different skate mods out there and I have tried them all. They were just "okay" better than nothing. But a few days ago I discovered THIS!

not only do I now enjoy having control over walkstyles for story purposes but there is a SKATE walkstyle. So this is way more player directed than the other mods I had.
So what I did was downloaded ccc skates and had my teen sims use the skate walkstyle while on a hike with family in mount komorebi.
It was so totally awesome. Best part is you can choose skate backwards, high level skating, low level or regular. And you can change them mid hike or walking. So I had my sim skating from backwards to forwards and they still socialized and looked around.

Maybe it's because I have a DEEP love for skating but this just seemed like the best thing ever so I had to share just incase someone does too lol 😆 I rarely ever used the rink because I hated just going in circles. Now my sims skate everywhere.

A little note about cc skates. They seem to hover above the ground a bit but barely noticeable unless looking for it. However, the ones I'm currently using is roller skates by shoetopia. They sink into the ground when sims are standing so it looks like regular shoes. But when skating they are perfectly on the ground.

I really don't know why this isn't already a "thing" without mods but oh well.

https://modthesims.info/d/645514/walk-in-style-in-game-walk-style-chooser.html

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(