Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did I miss something? Or is this a senior moment?

OK, I looked up highchairs first because I don't remember the game making me put a highchair in the house before it will let me feed a toddler, but now it tells me I have to, even for a drink. I did find someone posting in 2018 that they don't use highchairs.

Also weren't the puppies and kittens finally able to climb stairs?
I do remember being overjoyed and knowing I could make houses that were not ground level (did I dream it? I do dream of sims lol).

It is such a pain to get the sim to pick up the puppy or kitten and then carry them into the house not to mention trying to train a puppy.

Is this a senior moment?

Thanks for replies, and thanks EA for fixing stuff, its getting better and better.

Sul Sul

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2021
    You can feed toddlers food from the fridge without a highchair but if you want to feed them toddler food you will need a high chair, I think.

I know puppies and kittens have never been able to use stairs. At least not while I have been playing they haven't.
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    You can feed toddlers food from the fridge without a highchair but if you want to feed them toddler food you will need a high chair, I think.

I know puppies and kittens have never been able to use stairs. At least not while I have been playing they haven't.

Thanks so much! So I bet I was playing in my sleep lol because I remember it so clearly with the puppy. And thanks I didn't try clicking on the fridge, I will try that and I guess go back to putting fruit and vegetables in the toddlers inventory.

Sul Sul
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Kittens and puppies can only climb on low "platform" steps but not stairs or high platform steps.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Kittens and puppies can only climb on low "platform" steps but not stairs or high platform steps.

That's what it was! I didn't dream it! Thanks!