Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premade likes and dislikes

I'm working on a save file with unreleased premade sims from the trailers, the ones from the gallery and the ones already in-game and after the latest update I've been adding their likes and dislikes. Most of them I can get one or two ideas I think would be obvious based on their traits/clothes/etc, some of them I'm copying their sims 3 favorites, but as I'm planning to release this to the public I really wanted everybody to give your ideas and opinions on all of them.
I'll add a list here and I'll update what you guys suggest. Also, how about we stick to one favorite color, music genre, activity and décor, and one dislike of each? I don't want to spend all their points when we'll probably get more likes/dislikes in the future, and because some of you might enjoy developing more of those through gameplay.

Comments

• Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    [reserved for list]
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I think Venessa Jeong should like blue, and Miko Ojo should like purple because they dyed their hair those colours.
  • Options
    SepowiaSepowia Posts: 1 New Member
    Since the TS4 lore is an "alternative reality", not all the premades are consistent with their TS3 counterparts so yeah it's okay to get ideas from previous games but not for everything. I'm especially thinking of the Landgraab household... Anyway, I will edit my post (or repost) with my suggestions later.
    Good initiative!