Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

never mind solved

Siiiiiiiiiimss3Siiiiiiiiiimss3 Posts: 318 Member
hi i moved hometown (2 sims)
we left three sims at our house, and basically i went back and i think everyone else in town aged except these sims i’m not sure about the adults but the baby was still a baby and should be a teen by now! i changed the baby’s age using nraas but forgot to check if the adults aged .
is this because i didn’t move out of the house before travelling ?
thank you
using nraas traveller by the way
tumblr_nsogqlwU6T1ti4ywro1_540.png
I cannot choose only 5 traits, so here's 23..
LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
Post edited by Siiiiiiiiiimss3 on

Comments

• Options
    ok i went back on the save and the adults have aged and now baby is 0 days to age transition to toddler
    will he transition thenn again and be a teen when we travel back home
    if not
    how can i control his age when we go back home
    LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    The data for a foreign world is stored for later use, but those sims aren't actually simulated unless the world is loaded, and that includes aging. Sometimes it takes a sim-day or two for ages to catch up to where they should be. You can always let the game run for a couple of sim-days and see what happens, and manually trigger an age transition if you want.
  • Options
    but i thought sims don’t age while travelling @puzzlezaddict
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Sims don't age while on vacation, e.g. in University or a WA world. When you're playing sims in their hometown, sims in other world age by default, not only those in the vacation worlds but those in other connected homeworlds. You can prevent this by using Traveler to set Ageless Foreign Sims to true in whatever worlds you'd like to not age.
  • Options
    yes okay but the baby is the only sim who didnt age by default
    i cant trigger his age transition because he lives in a different town
    when i go to the town (on vacation) i cant trigger it because we are on vacation