Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complement propriety interaction for proper sim

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, I have a proper sim and found this trait is quite attractive. But one thing I don’t like is that he randomly uses ‘complement propriety’ to other sims. It’s ok to use it to any single sims or flirty single sims, but it gives a negative reaction to unflirty sims as the interaction belongs to flirty category. Also he uses it to other married couple and makes the other sim upset. So I’m looking for a mod that disable this autonomous interaction or belongs to friendly category, because I don’t like to see him being flirty to everyone in Bridgeport. I don’t understand why this interaction belongs to ‘flirty’ category.. Is there any mod for this? I googled but can’t find the mod. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Jeansoo Like you, I cannot see why this is a flirty interaction but I don't play proper sims so don't really know much about them. Do you have Nraas Retuner installed? There are many interactions that I don't like and I use Retuner to stop sims from using them. Perhaps this interaction is on the list as well. @igazor would know better than I.
  • Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    I believe you can change traits with Master Controller. See the "trait" section here - https://www.nraas.net/community/MasterController-Interactions
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @KatyFernlily I don't think they want to remove the trait, just a specific interaction
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Jeansoo Like you, I cannot see why this is a flirty interaction but I don't play proper sims so don't really know much about them. Do you have Nraas Retuner installed? There are many interactions that I don't like and I use Retuner to stop sims from using them. Perhaps this interaction is on the list as well. @igazor would know better than I.
    Thanks. I already tried retuner but my eye sight is not that good and the font size is very small in retuner mod. So many options to set in menus. I gave up using it.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I believe you can change traits with Master Controller. See the "trait" section here - https://www.nraas.net/community/MasterController-Interactions

Sorry but I know how to change but I din’t want to remove the proper trait.

• Options
    VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited May 2021
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    Thanks. I already tried retuner but my eye sight is not that good and the font size is very small in retuner mod. So many options to set in menus. I gave up using it.

As far as I know, no mod exists to adjust the autonomy of this one specific interaction. However, if you can use Retuner long enough to follow a specific path, I'm a fan of this mod and can point you to exactly where you need to click:

Settings -> General -> Social Interactions -> Scroll alllllll the way down to "Compliment Propriety" (thankfully they're in alphabetical order) -> Allow Autonomous -> change to False

If you find the menu text to not be readable at all, though, I'm afraid I've got nothin'. :/
  • Options
    Jeansoo wrote: »

As far as I know, no mod exists to adjust the autonomy of this one specific interaction. However, if you can use Retuner long enough to follow a specific path, I'm a fan of this mod and can point you to exactly where you need to click:

Settings -> General -> Social Interactions -> Scroll alllllll the way down to "Compliment Propriety" (thankfully they're in alphabetical order) -> Allow Autonomous -> change to False

If you find the menu text to not be readable at all, though, I'm afraid I've got nothin'. :/

Thanks Iwill try again. ;)