Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reorganize The Actions Menu For Careers Suggestion

CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
I was playing a sim in the Business career and I noticed something that has bugged me for a while. In several careers, the daily task, like Fill out reports is under the Web selection waaaay at the back of all the other selections and I always thought that was an odd place to put it as it is not intuitive, esp for new players and there are a lot of menu choices to go through to get to it.

I wonder if the career daily tasks couldn't go under the Career menu where Find Job, Quit Job, and etc are located instead of under Web, it would make so much more sense and it would be faster to access.

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Catzilla wrote: »
    I was playing a sim in the Business career and I noticed something that has bugged me for a while. In several careers, the daily task, like Fill out reports is under the Web selection waaaay at the back of all the other selections and I always thought that was an odd place to put it as it is not intuitive, esp for new players and there are a lot of menu choices to go through to get to it.

I wonder if the career daily tasks couldn't go under the Career menu where Find Job, Quit Job, and etc are located instead of under Web, it would make so much more sense and it would be faster to access.

Agreed!!! All of those career options should be under the Career menu. I appreciated that they created a new Freelance menu for those options.
  • Options
    AmeliePoptartAmeliePoptart Posts: 22 Member
    I have so many complaints about the organisation of the pie menu. And you’re right, it is so hard and in-intuitive where some of these options are. I always end up having to pause my game just to go searching for ONE interaction.

There’s a modder who came out with a Pie Menu Organizer mod, which has helped me, but this is still something I think needs attention from developers.