Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh dear!

jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
My current sim (gen 2 to gen 3) ad her family are not doing well. Viviana (her) and her husband, Tatsya, are hungry, lonely, smelly and tired. The twins, Jesse and Marina, are suffering from very low fun, hunger and they stink and the toddler isn't too bad, just tired and stinky. The dog, however, is doing fine. Moomin is eating well, going to do her business fine and is bathed regularly. The refusing to eat stuff they've cooked and leftovers is not helping!

edit - they've all peed themselves at least once (except Moomin)! I should have stopped at one child!

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    When I've had gaming sessions wherein everything just keeps going wrong and my Sims start getting into the red zone, I realize it must be me. Generally, I quit for a time. Regroup and start again. I hope things turn around for your family, soon.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    When ever I take a break during a gaming session, I either leave the game running or I save and pause it. If I leave the game running during a break, I always make sure that all my sims' needs are maxed out. That way I don't have to deal with what you guys are going through with your sims' needs tanking like that in your games. ;)
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Heavens, I never leave my game running when I am away. That would've a disaster!
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'd recommend Moodlet Solvers all around. Or there's a cheat on the mailbox to raise your Sims' needs.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Yikes! :# I have had similar moments :D Like @GalacticGal said, it's usually me :*
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member
    sunblond wrote: »
    Heavens, I never leave my game running when I am away. That would've a disaster!

Haha I have killed my main sim several times because of that :D

"oh.. I forgot to pause.. okay, exiting without saving"
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunblond wrote: »

Haha I have killed my main sim several times because of that :D

"oh.. I forgot to pause.. okay, exiting without saving"
    I'm not sure that the game resets after exiting without saving anymore. The last several times that I did that, exit without saving, the sim that I was playing at the time was still standing in the same spot at the time that I had exited without saving. With the same stuff, such as collectables that they had in their personal inventory. This has been happening in my game on the PS4 anyways.