Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mr. Miotke, separate kits in CAS and Build Mode search please.

Please separate the kits in CAS and build mode search, we will have more kits and will increase the number of items.

Currently we can narrow search by looking only at an specific DLC items, but with KITS, we can only click “kits” and all of the items appear, items that don’t have anthing in common besides being kits.

We need a button for each kit in CAS and build mode search.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Or find another way around that makes “kits only” a huge package of random items, it is useless right now.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Dave isn't the only person who works on this game, btw
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited May 2021
    That's going to be interesting for builders when they get their hands on the Courtyard Oasis kit and when try to filter in build mode the Country Kitchen kit build items are going to show up.

I guess they could build a Courtyard Oasis with a Country kitchen but I don't think that's what people had in mind.
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    I assume they're grouping them together because they have quite a few kits planned and don't want to extend the already lengthy menu (which will also get new packs - EP, GP, SP - added in the next however many years).

But I also assumed we'd get kits more frequently than we have so far, so who knows how many to expect.