Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Random Outfit?

ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
Does anyone know where this new random outfit change came from? I've already modified about a hundred .xmls to block all the holiday, fake vampire, no reason whatsoever clothes changes the game does, and it's been working for months. They've been wearing only outfits I set up for them. Now sims are wandering around again with a totally different outfit; nothing crazy so far, but different. Main reason I noticed it was my Tragic Clown I made no longer dresses as a clown. And this character I made named "Maxis Max!" (adhd, erratic, childlike) who wears every random eye ring, bandage, bicycle helmet, tights, etc, I can give him to celebrate this exact outfit rebellion they do is now dressing normal at times, which is a wee bit ironic. Years and years of people complaining about the random changes and they are still doing it. Such a great company.
Post edited by ravynwolvf on

Comments

• Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    Never mind, might have found it. Or at least I found A reason outfits can be changed, which is simply if you are a walker in a neighborhood called a lounger. And unlike joggers who are told to change into THEIR athletic outfit, loungers are told (not sure when it started) to change into a newly generated everyday or athletic outfit. Not their own. Because why would they do it that way?