Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Three kids, three totally different looks!

My sim Elia Samuel
fY6entg.png

married Logan St. John (changed his name to Samuel)
UoZsoGm.png

They had 3 kids that really don't look related to each other.

Maia Samuel
WWVySa0.png
(you should see her from the side, she has a really large nose, which neither sim had)

and twins
Uriah Samuel
scVviBy.png

and
Viviana Samuel
9PitgfL.png

The girls have very similar (if not the same) makeup.

The only one that looks related is Viviana.

Comments

• Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    They're such unique looking sims, I don't think I've ever had a sim born in game look like them! I think Maia has her mother's nose, and her father's eyes, while her skintone is a sort of inbetween the two of them. Isn't her nose identical to her fathers?

Uriah looks so much like his mom- eyes, mouth, nose (sorta?). I think even his brow bone is like her's- awesome!

And Viviana is just beautiful, honestly I think she's my fav. She also looks a lot like her mom but I don't know where she gets those cheeks from. Or the eyes really, hmm..

I love sim genetics, if you can tell. :D Are you doing a legacy style challenge with these guys? If so I'd love to see the next generation.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Maia has the father's eyes, though.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member

I think she has his nose too. The same features can look really different on male and female sims.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sim with the cc lashes and ea lashes at the same time.
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Maia takes after her mother.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    SamDenny wrote: »
    Maia takes after her mother.

I thought the exact opposite. I think Maia takes after her father. She has his eyes and noes shape. While the twins look more like their mother. They both have her eyes and nose shape. Maia does have her mother's face shape though. Uriah has the dad's and I don't know where Viviana got hers.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »

I think she has his nose too. The same features can look really different on male and female sims.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sim with the cc lashes and ea lashes at the same time.

It's a proper large, sorta hook type nose from the side. The Dad's was wide when looking front on, but not large from a side view.

• Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    greydonn wrote: »

I love sim genetics, if you can tell. :D Are you doing a legacy style challenge with these guys? If so I'd love to see the next generation.

Yep, they're gen 2 and I'm probably going to random wheel spin for the heir since I don't really have rules for who can be the heir. I'm more than likely going to have them all reproduce regardless though.