Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Faster horse mod?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, I'm looking after a horse in my household. The horse runs slower than a bike. So slow and he has his own luxury car with speed 10. Should I choose a car rather than a horse? or if there's a mod, I would like to take a mod because I like to see my sims riding a horse in daily life without attending a horse racing game. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    There is one I saw recently. I think it was on Mod The Sims. I was looking for something else and instead found a list of a lot of useful mods that fixed various things to do with the game. I downloaded a lot of them but not the horse mod as I rarely use the horses. You might find it if you google it. If I find it again I'll let you know.
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »
    There is one I saw recently. I think it was on Mod The Sims. I was looking for something else and instead found a list of a lot of useful mods that fixed various things to do with the game. I downloaded a lot of them but not the horse mod as I rarely use the horses. You might find it if you google it. If I find it again I'll let you know.

Thanks. I found a few mods related with horse but I haven't found the faster mod on MTS. If you find it again later some time, then it will be appreciated.:)

• Options
    Jeansoo wrote: »

Thanks. I found a few mods related with horse but I haven't found the faster mod on MTS. If you find it again later some time, then it will be appreciated.:)

I had a look but couldn't find it. What I originally found was a list of about 20 useful mods and it was in the list. I downloaded most of them but not all.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

I had a look but couldn't find it. What I originally found was a list of about 20 useful mods and it was in the list. I downloaded most of them but not all.

Ahh Thanks! I think I found that list too but it doesn't seem to be safe, so I didn't download it.
  • Options

Ahh Thanks! I think I found that list too but it doesn't seem to be safe, so I didn't download it.

I have a virus checker so hope it works. Also, I think I remember some of the mods I did download went to Mediafire and a screen popped up. I shut it down before it could load. Once I wasn't fast enough and my virus checker shut it down for me. Only 2 or 3 of the mods that I downloaded had that issue. I didn't try to get any horse related mods - except for the mod that fixes the bug that makes sims run away from horses/unicorns they want to watch.
  • Options

I have a virus checker so hope it works. Also, I think I remember some of the mods I did download went to Mediafire and a screen popped up. I shut it down before it could load. Once I wasn't fast enough and my virus checker shut it down for me. Only 2 or 3 of the mods that I downloaded had that issue. I didn't try to get any horse related mods - except for the mod that fixes the bug that makes sims run away from horses/unicorns they want to watch.

Ahhh ok thanks. :) What anti virus are you using?

• Options

Norton
  • Options

Norton

Ahh ok thanks :)