Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any really pretty Randoms/Born in game?

Just thinking about how pretty some randomly-generated sims can turn out to be.
Ali Laurel (Adopted through in-game function)
dUOwM3m.png
She's very pretty, but also not the kind of pretty I would ever make intentionally, and I like that.
Does anyone have other examples?
Offering free hugs for your time of need.
8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif

Comments

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Ali is surprisingly very pretty for an adopted sim. :)

This sim of mine was born in-game. I'm obsessed with her and increased the lifespan so that she will age slower. I'm pretty sure her mother Candy Behr is to thank for her good looks. Christina Granola:
    S51yuYS.png

Let me know if you can see the image or not... Kinda new to imgur :#
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    edited April 2021
    @SimplyJen I can see it. :blush:
    So far my family has had a lot of luck with adoption genetics. (All 5 kids are adopted)
    Ali's older brother and little sister:
    uW2PoJx.jpg
    10GDnxn.png
    Her other siblings are still kids, but I aged them up quickly to check. Cece is another stunner, but Fern somehow got bug eyes so big that they clipped through any glasses I tried to put on him. Sheesh. You can't win them all I suppose. :wink:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

I saved this random townie from my game last night. I just changed his first name and aged him down to YA. Plus, I did very little editing to his outfits.

bsC2oA3.jpg

Demetrius Hawley
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    edited April 2021
    Julius Jones recently met Nicola DeVries, randomly generated "Roommate's Girlfriend" for one of those roommates whose quirk is a new significant other every day. She is good and family-oriented, and awfully precious. Julius was wise enough to get to know her, and the next day she became his girlfriend instead. I think he'll hang on to her for more than a day :)

nicola-connected-immediately.png

• Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited April 2021
    I got a lot of beautiful women in my family, but Brandi IV tops them all still.

eohCWM6.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited April 2021
    If you know how Christie Sigworth turns out, you might not want to let her breed at first, but this is her daughter with a townie:

5347938355d63df460a24610c3e5ab4c81c48cf6.png

(I love her, but she got a whopping 4 likes on my blog, so I have to assume she's not objectively pretty :( )
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Xawin, born in game.

oK84t3d.png

y3FQObJ.png

Vhenpej.png
  • Options
    BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Most my sims are average, awesome to me. Not this thread, but unfortunate to see simmers on social media go "Look this ugly in born sim!" When they just have an apple body, or pear body. Then this makeovers with hour glass... Nothing is wrong with hour glass, but when did it become the favorite. Oh well, lucky for me, is sandbox, so it really doesn't matter outside my save.
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I got a pretty random sim on starting a new game. I changed her makeup and outfits then saved her to my gallery. Hoping it would fix not being able to download my stuff from the gallery but it didn't. Then I read about a fix in the forum and now I have 2 sims with the same name but looking totally different in my gallery.
  • Options
    Dystopian_OverladyDystopian_Overlady Posts: 28 Member
    I am not sure if this counts as randomly generated, but I had a girl born to two sims I've downloaded from the gallery who is one of the most beautiful sims I have ever seen.

Neither her father nor mother were extremely beautiful, so her look came as a big surprise to me. I tried make-up on her, but it turned out that she is so perfect that there is no way to improve her appearance in any way. I'll share pictures when I can.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I've been very happy with the sims born in my game. I think they are so cute! I did have the weird almost non-existent chin thing for a few generations, but we've come to a point that is mostly ironed out. (I do use some custom content, but I try not to use anything that changes face structure.)

Brigit

nSBgdBl.png

Her daughter Hawthorne

awGC0YS.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

This is my first born in my dlc legacy challenge. He's a stunner. :love:
    IYtxJvP.png
  • Options
    LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    edited April 2021
    Most my sims are average, awesome to me. Not this thread, but unfortunate to see simmers on social media go "Look this ugly in born sim!" When they just have an apple body, or pear body. Then this makeovers with hour glass... Nothing is wrong with hour glass, but when did it become the favorite.

The 1940's I believe.

Edit: I was curious and looked into it more. 1500's with the introduction of the corset by Catherine de Medici - I was waaay off. :D
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I adopted this girl through the game! I was blown away when she grew up to a teen.

07-31-19-10-14-58-AM.jpg
  • Options
    wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    Even though she looks like a Lothario/Caliente love child, the pancakes actually made her!

Only thing I did was change the hair, added some lashes/blush and of course change her outfits, she'll be marrying my 3rd generation heir, but wow!

I was shocked when I saw her! They ended up having another daughter as well and I aged her up in CAS, she's a real stunner as well!

Loved her so much even made her my current pfp!

1OYx7to.png
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited April 2021
    Lazzial wrote: »
    Most my sims are average, awesome to me. Not this thread, but unfortunate to see simmers on social media go "Look this ugly in born sim!" When they just have an apple body, or pear body. Then this makeovers with hour glass... Nothing is wrong with hour glass, but when did it become the favorite.

The 1940's I believe.

Edit: I was curious and looked into it more. 1500's with the introduction of the corset by Catherine de Medici - I was waaay off. :D

1940s(well 47, the 50s is where she started setting standards) is Marilyn Monroe era, so you're still on track. Body shape I don't concern myself with too much, I care more about head shape with my sims.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    cSGF37a.png
    Gina Goth, youngest and last child of Bella and Morty.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina