Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The only one I've noticed personally is the Clubs panel not saving when you switch to a new Sim. So, a fix for that would be nice.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited April 2021
    I am in favor of fixing all of those things. Nevertheless, if I lose one more crop of perfect harvestables because they suddenly revert to the lump-of-dirt stage I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. (Which is to say I dearly hope the gardening bug is on their list of "other" items they're working on.)
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I would have preferred fixes for the various eating bugs (at home and in restaurants) and the blocked stairs.
  • Options
    xXPandoraXxxXPandoraXx Posts: 28 Member
    The stairs bug is the worst! I hope they fix it as well..
    Let children ride bikes! Let sims have actual one-sided relationships!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited April 2021
    Looks just as lame as the last one. The laundry lists are a total waste of time if they aren't gonna use them to notify us of the actual big issues that players want updates on. Vast majority do not care about these incredibly trivial things and would rather they focus on the bugs that are actually gamebreaking, like yknow, the stairs being broken for the past FIVE MONTHS....
  • Options
    RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    And yet they still refuse to address real problems like simulation lag. I don't want them saying it's going to be fixed in the next patch; just acknowledgment of the problem and that they're looking into it.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Glad to hear about the plasma packs. That has been a problem for such a long time.

Gardening is still a major problem for me, though. At this point, I just cheat plants.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I am happy that they are fixing broken things. Having said that, this is a mighty disappointing list. Sigh.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    I am glad for plasma packs.. but.. stairs.. :( Some of their own buildings are unusable because of that :(
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    Well, at least my sims can shower in the rain again soon.

Now I only hope for improvement with some detoriating plants, and ambitions that suddenly won't progress.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I don't even have most of the packs/kits they're fixing bugs on. (Not that I'm not happy for those who do, if those are truly gamebreaking bugs). BUT ... but what about my plants???? :'( And the flipping stairs not working, even in EA builds! I fortunately haven't had the cooking/not eating bug that others have complained about, but that might be because I micromanage meal time. So basically I agree with everyone else. These things listed cannot possibly be the top reported bugs on Answers HQ. :(
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I agree with others saying this list is pretty disappointing. I can think of worse bugs occurring in the game than the ones on this list- The Gardening Bug, the Open Stairs bug, the constantly cooking bug. Heck, what about simulation lag??
    I'm not sure where they're pulling these bugs from, but I haven't heard of any of them personally.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I've been taking a break, ever since the constantly cooking but not eating bug hit my game. :( I'm disappointed that it's still not on the list. I guess I'll go back to Planet Zoo, Crusader Kings 3 and other non-game activities.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    ... and the bust the dust kit that is still a mess, with the vacuum autonomy and the inspired moodlet... it only takes half an hour in social media or... playing... to notice which are the bugs that are really afecting the players...
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    No mention of the cooking bug. :'(
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    My dragon fruit plants I use to pay bills reverted back to soil and they are in a green house.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    There are already several households that I haven't been able to play for a long time because of the stairs bug. Also playing big households with full autonomy the constant cooking/not eating leftovers is awful. :#
    And the gardening bug... it doesn't happen on all households, but of course it happens to those whose main source of income is gardening. :/
    It's so frustrating when I see these laundry lists and every time they're full of bugs that I didn't even know existed. I'm starting to think those three major ones will never be fixed.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    What happened with the March laundry list?

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Nice to see they are fixing bugs. There is actually one on the list that annoys me. But unfortunately the most annoying bugs like the plants reverting to just planted stage and the stair bug are not addressed yet. They seem to be more urgent bugs to fix. But a few fixes are better than none, I suppose.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Too bad the Paranormal bug where no ghosts appear at gigs still hasn't made the list (if it even still exists; I haven't played the paranormal investigator career since the latest patch), but I agree that the stairs bug and the gardening bug are much more noticeable and annoying, and I'm surprised they're not on the list.

Of the things that are on the list, the only ones I've encountered myself are vegetarians autonomously getting meaty leftovers, and the high intensity slope issue (although that's not even the only aspiration requirement that the game doesn't properly register, just saying...).
  • Options
    LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 137 Member
    I haven't been keeping up with the bug fixes, have they fixed the bug where toddlers view adult sims (I think it was their parents??) as romantic interests yet?
  • Options
    thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    When is the patch?
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited April 2021
    bixters wrote: »
    I'm not sure where they're pulling these bugs from, but I haven't heard of any of them personally.

I wonder that as well. There's a combined list on answers hq with the most reported issues but none of them are appearing on any of these laundry lists. Some of these issues they're fixing are from 4+ years ago and have less than 10 comments whilst issues with 500+ comments are not being fixed. It's frustrating because they could be using their time to fix actual gamebreaking bugs but instead they're wasting it on trivial issues that are just minor inconveniences, their priorities are just all wrong.

Like when you've got HUNDREDS of people saying --- is really badly affecting their game, LISTEN to them. Put all your effort into fixing it. At the moment they're just going on about "we're aware but this minor thing is more important so we're gonna fix it first" which is the opposite of what they should be doing.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I think many people tend to forget that the laundry lists are bugs that will be addressed in the next patch. Whether you agree with that or not. I guess they don’t want people freaking when things mentioned aren’t fixed ASAP because they would. So it’s just planned fixes for an upcoming patch.

Simgurunick replied to someone on Twitter they are plenty aware of the other issues and the super common issues happening but they are requiring much more extensive investigation.