Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish they would let us start out with no money

its annoying to have to cheat every time we want this
I wish it could be an option because lots of people like to play that way
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    While that could be an option, it's such an easy cheat that i personally don't bother. What i do bother is having to use that cheat over and over again to reduce funds during regular gameplay, because it's so easy to earn so much simoleons.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    How would you handle moving a sim to their first lot with zero money? When I play rags to riches, I put them on empty lots of differing sizes, and sometimes they start at an abandoned bus station, junkyard or the like. So the amount of money I need before setting it to zero greatly varies.
    Typing freerealestate on for a sim that starts pennyless takes about the same time as typing money 0, so I do not see the improvement.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    How would you handle moving a sim to their first lot with zero money? When I play rags to riches, I put them on empty lots of differing sizes, and sometimes they start at an abandoned bus station, junkyard or the like. So the amount of money I need before setting it to zero greatly varies.
    Typing freerealestate on for a sim that starts pennyless takes about the same time as typing money 0, so I do not see the improvement.

I just think it would be nice
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    If you choose the story mode when creating your Sim, is being completely broke not an option? I know it's based on your answers and you can have standard money or be very rich, so I assumed you could be very poor also.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    If you choose the story mode when creating your Sim, is being completely broke not an option? I know it's based on your answers and you can have standard money or be very rich, so I assumed you could be very poor also.

not that poor @Chazzzy besides even if it could happen I would still want to choose you know like a rags to riches mode