Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOS (Sims On Survivor)- Season Two- TS3 Interactive Reality Show- Sign-Ups Are Up

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
This will be a Survivor-like interactive reality show.

If you do not know the rules of the game, then please go here- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_(franchise)

Just some quick notes about the format of the game

1. Hidden Immunity Idols will be in the game. Here is how those things will work
a. There is a password to find an idol which is hidden somewhere in the Internet.
b. If you find the password, you may privately message me on this site with the password, and you shall get the idol. Remember that I said the words "privately message" meaning if you e-mail me the password, it will not count.
c. You can tell other people about the clue if you trust them enough.
d. There will be different passwords for different tribes.
2. There will be a final two this season. Just telling you that in advance.
3. There will be a jury this season, and every player that went through a "proper elimination" shall be part of that jury. If we get an even-numbered jury and the jury votes ended up being evenly split, I have a way to break the tie. I'll tell you about it sometime later.
4. Diary room entries are allowed but action diary room entries are forbidden at certain points of the game.
5. There will no reward challenges this season unless under special circumstances.
If you do not know about interactive reality shows, then they are reality shows where everything your sim does will be decided on by their creator.

FYI, I should also tell you that there are times that you might misinterpret something within an assignment. If that happens, I may asked you to redo it.
BTW, call me Jake.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Eliminations

There are three ways to get eliminated from this show.
    1. By having your cast members voting you out. I call this the "proper" way to get eliminated as you got eliminated for gameplay reasons while the other ways are non-gameplay eliminations.
    2. By dropping out- If you have to drop-out due to real life reasons, then I understand. RL is more important than a reality show.
    3. By being force-eliminated due to inactivity- For each and every assignment, I will set a deadline. It will be a week from now unless under certain circumstances. I will ask to turn your assignment then. Failure to turn in an assignment shall result in a strike. Three strikes, and you shall be force-eliminated the game. I will also tell you that if I see no forum activity within one month and I have zero contact with you during that time, I will force-eliminate you from the show as well.

If you taking too long on an assignment, then I will remind you beforehand. Same thing goes if I have zero contact with you for about a month. If you don't turn in a vote, you will vote with the majority even if you are against doing so for whatever reason unless there is no majority at the time (In that case, I wouldn't know what to do).
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Episodes
    None so far
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Applications
    BEFORE YOUR SUBMIT THE APP, PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE FOLLOWING THINGS.

Additionally, CC shall be allowed. Just make sure that
    a. It isn't paid. The only exception is Store Content.
    b. It is not from Peggysims nor The Sims Resource.
    c. You give out the link to the CC so that I won't have to go on a CC hunt.

If you submit CC that does not follow one of the following things above, expect that CC to be replaced by something else.

As for game content, I have expansion packs as well as the Movie Stuff Pack.

If you do not have the Sims 3, do not believe that you can not participate in this show. Several people including myself are willing to make sims for you in order for you to participate. The only thing you need from the Sims 3 is just a sim. Nothing else.

Make sure that you privately message me the app. Do NOT post it on the thread.

Keep in that mind that these shows tend to take time. At least a couple of months. Don't sign-up if you think you'll be superbusy soon.

Now that is out of the way, the app is below.

Your Name:
    Your Timezone:
    Your Sim's Name:
    Your Sim's Gender:
    Your Sim's Age (In numbers; not the actual age group):
    Your Sim's Job:
    Your Sim's Personality (Do not list in-game traits for this; list some sentences for your sim's personality instead):
    Your Sim's Introduction (Do this in first person)
    Link to the Sim:
    CC Links If Any:
    Anything Else I Should Know About Your Sim (optional):

Applications So Far-

Male sims-
    1. Reserved for Twiddle
    2. Reserved for Yannik

Female Sims
    1. Verona Churchil by Vul

FYI, ten contestants is the minimum I can go for IMO. Twelve is the more preferable amount in my opinion. Having an odd number of contestants is something I can deal with.
    Also, I would like genders to be spilt evenly. First come; first served. If you want your sim to be in a certain gender, try to sign-up ASAP.

Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Assignments

This show hasn't even started yet. Be patient, y'all.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    A New Twist This Season

Something new is happening this season of SOS. Whatever that new thing is something you have to wait.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Just in case...
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I'm all done here.

@M13Vulpecula @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @Emusimmer32 @kittymeow @Shadami

Tagging people that might be interested in signing up
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Sign me up :grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Oh, one thing I forgot to mention.

I can take reservations as long as you tell me the gender of your sim first.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Hmm, I'd like to reserve a female :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I'd like to reserve a male, I feel like I'm lacking male characters in my resume xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I think I'll reserve a male sim this time, I got some ideas for a character that would probably be suited to Survivor.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Reservations are up
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Right now I'm dealing with a bunch and not sure I can commit to a new game ^^;; if that changes and there are still spots open I'll apply.
  • Options
    @lillibattenberg @Idontrcall @SimTresa @ninjakid150 @Turner @WinteryGarnet

Tagging some more people that might be interested
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    A quick update- Vul has sent his app to me
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    @PieceOfPrincess @Smarties101 @Zinniavanilla @KleineMuff