Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone playing with Zerbu's Turbo Careers or Go To School?

texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
I'm always afraid of trying big mods that change a lot, at least i try to get some player's insight before i install... but i'm really tempted with these two mods, one for active school (:D), the other for making all jobs active! Has anyone tried any of them? How's your experience?

Comments

• Options
    Does Turbo Careers expands only on the base game jobs or also on jobs introduced with packs?
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I haven't used these mods in years and I just went to see if they were updated, but the timestamp says 2017 so I have no idea. I hope someone helps you out.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    It's been several updates ago since I played using Zerbu's Go To School mod. I liked it when I played using it. My kids seemed to not try to cut school as often with it.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Yeah it says 2017... @luthienrising do you know if this mods are still working?
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    @texxx78 I use Zerbo's "Go to School". I've used it a long time now. Basically a child can "Work from home" instead of going to the "rabbit hole" if you want. They still can like other adult jobs that have that option. The child ends up with tasks to complete for the day. With more than one child in the household it can actually be quite fun!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love the go to school mod. <3 I have actually built a few schools for it for grade and high school. Zerbu is an amazing modder.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    I've just been helped with this. Both mods are actually updated in 2021. I was looking to the post date instead of the log changes 😂 Im installing them today :)