Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 9 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

Forum Font

I did a google search and couldn't find an answer, and I also took a screenshot and popped it into a few different "what's this font" websites, but the results never come out the same. The closest I've found is Myriad Pro, but when I popped the screenshot into Photoshop, it wasn't an exact match. Does anyone know what font is used for forum posts on this site? Is it different depending on your browser? Hope this is an okay question and thanks for the help :)
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Check out my new Simlit blog: A Tiger's Legacy | Forum Archive | In a Year
NJX5IuY.png

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,113 Member
    It looks a lot like Arial on my computer.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 2,469 Member
    edited April 7
    After a Copy/ Paste into my Word processor the font is recognized as Helvetica.

It should look the same on all platforms. 👍🏼
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,113 Member

It’s definitely not Helvetica on mine, based on the shape of the capital R. It’s shaped like an Arial R.

https://creativepro.com/helvetica-vs-arial-difference/

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 2,469 Member
    edited April 7
    Rouensims wrote: »

It’s definitely not Helvetica on mine, based on the shape of the capital R. It’s shaped like an Arial R.

https://creativepro.com/helvetica-vs-arial-difference/

@Rouensims
    You’re right! Not only the Capital R, but also the lower case.
    Interesting that it didn’t recognize it as Arial since that’s also a default. 🤔
    Looks to be different variations of the Arial family after all!
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 420 Member
    @Rouensims @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Thank you both for the help! <3
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Check out my new Simlit blog: A Tiger's Legacy | Forum Archive | In a Year
    NJX5IuY.png