Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to kill a ghost? 🙃

texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
Is there any way to kill a ghost in game? Besides deleting him in the household manager...

Comments

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    If you have the urn you can send them to the netherworld and then either keep the urn or destroy it.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited April 2021
    ^ that

or just dont add them to any household and play other households for a bit without visting lot the grave is on

game will without doubt cull any ghosts from graves on that lot and there is no going back

personally i hate this mechanic but for this it works all too well

if ghost is in household delete through household management

and if they dont show up there and dont have grave add to family then separate to own household and delete that household

oh but just in case that ghost is guidry you'll have to get hand thing from buy mode to tell him to get the heck outta your property and he shall stop creeping about...

for temperance she will probably pop up unless haunted lot thing is taken out

and cityliving trait ghosts youll probably need to get rid of trait first and then add family separate household delete
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    @Simmingal what are city living ghosts? Is that the lot trait thing in some of the apartments? If so I haven’t come across one of those yet. I do remember telling ghost stories by the outdoor retread campfire and a ghost appeared..... I really enjoyed that.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Thank you all :) i'm trying to kill a ghost that belongs to the household. Sure, send him to the underworld! I don't know how i didn't think about it :lol:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    @Simmingal what are city living ghosts? Is that the lot trait thing in some of the apartments? If so I haven’t come across one of those yet. I do remember telling ghost stories by the outdoor retread campfire and a ghost appeared..... I really enjoyed that.

just the lot trait it might spawn ghost that are not listed in household management and don't have grave to get rid of
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free