Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So has anyone tested out the new & improved traits?

I don't have time to play right now but I'm very curious. How improved are the traits actually? Are they actually affecting gameplay and sims now?
F8wHsKZ.png

Comments

• Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I'm not noticing anything different at the moment. I don't think its something game changing more a visual thing. Not entirely sure though.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Curious as well. I’m not going to be able to play for a week. It sounds mild but curious as to what it actually improved. I didn’t really understand the depth from the patch notes
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    In a screenshot of CAS from the livestream, it showed an extra trait slot. I'm very intrigued by that...
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    In a screenshot of CAS from the livestream, it showed an extra trait slot. I'm very intrigued by that...

I'm also interested in that, but it appears to be a second trait attached to whatever aspiration is showing. Maybe good, maybe just fluff. I haven't updated yet, as I always do the wait-and-see game at patch times due to having a modded game. But I'll be very curious to see what people who have updated find. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'm also curious. I'm waiting to know about mods before updating.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I just tested my Sim! I've been playing her for three weeks now in real time. The shower is faster and she has the neat trait. She can clean the table and counters with the Polish To Perfection option!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Mean seems stronger, my kid has decided he hates his dad every other interaction is mean and he just laughs evil brat.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    Mean seems stronger, my kid has decided he hates his dad every other interaction is mean and he just laughs evil brat.
    Ah, to be fair, mean sims were always really mean in my games. Nothing has changed for me there.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)