Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone else do this?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I rarely edit the premades at all, except for their hot and cold outfits. Sometimes I give them additional outfits that I think fits their style. If they age up, I do feel free to edit, but I still want them to look like themselves.
  • Options
    Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    I never have edited premades. i feel as if it is taking away their style and how EA/Maxis wanted them to look.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I only usually bother with makeovers to anyone who interacts with my main sims on a regular basis. I try to keep their general style and I don't mess with genetics other than adding CC versions of skin, eyes, lashes, etc.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Nope. I get rid of them all except those except those in or after City Living but keep the vampires. I cannot stand the originals.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited March 2021
    I edit them. I have an edited version of the Fengs I keep in my library because I see Lily as a high powered career woman who would wear a suit not that evening dress and o.t.t hairdo she got stuck with as every day wear. She looks ridiculous. It’s a fine look for a cocktail party or a night at a fancy lounge, but just every day going to work? No. Don’t even get me started on poor Judith Ward’s hair either. I keep made over versions of most of the pre-made sims in my library so I can just pop them in now. I dress them based on their careers and personality, but just hair makeup and wardrobe stuff, I don’t alter their actual physical appearance except to add Luumia’s body hair to my fellas.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    .... Don’t even get me started on poor Judith Ward’s hair either....

I view Judith Ward's hair just like I view Joan Crawford's heavy eyebrows. I can't imagine her without it. I don't think I would recognize Judith without that hairdo. lol

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited March 2021
    I never change the premades unless I play them. Even then I never give them plastic surgery, except Nancy Landgraab because she seems to be into it. :D
    I only change the hair or accessories and give them different outfits.
    I don't expect everyone to look perfect, not in Sims or in real life and I like all kinds of diversity in my game, I'd be bored if everyone was perfect.
  • Options
    LilMoonLilMoon Posts: 18 Member
    I give premades makeover if my own sims fall for them , but never change their facial structure & body shape.
    Lx0wdtT.png