Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I miss the premades when i play with aging on for unplayed households 😬

I have installed mccc a few weeks ago to let my premades age and follow their lifes and now i'm missing them, the initial premades... Why??? 😢😭

Comments

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Premades are the best! I play on ultra long and only play with them, rotational style. I think I’ve been playing the same premade save for 2 years.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2021
    imhappy wrote: »
    Premades are the best! I play on ultra long and only play with them, rotational style. I think I’ve been playing the same premade save for 2 years.

I had played the premades rotationally for a long time. Then i was missing legacy playstyle... I chose one household (Spencer-kim) and i've decided to get mccc so that it took care of the story progression of the others. I was having fun with my legacy but suddenly i can't recognize the others... their lifes had move on and i miss the initial ones... i guess i should make a thread asking how to mix rotational and legacy style...
  • Options
    SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    For some of my saves where all of the premades eventually died off, I sometimes would add some of them back from the gallery. Just so I can see some familiar faces around the neighborhoods. Right now I’m playing with aging off for everyone, because I’m playing with the Goths at the moment.

My plan initially was to move on to another premade family after a while. But at the moment I’m too invested in the Goths. They have 6 kids and 1 toddler granddaughter. I started to work on the Pancakes. They have a toddler son at the moment and that’s where I last left them, until I’m ready to play them.
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2021
    I play with the premades. I have aging off for everybody except the active household. I feel attachment to them all and it will be sad when they die but since I play with them all I also feel attachment to their offspring and that will keep me happy once the main premades are gone.
  • Options
    Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    is there a way to turn aging off?
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    is there a way to turn aging off?

Yes I believe it is in gameplay options. You can turn it off for the played household and/or non played sims.