Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are holidays' milestones broken?

I've added a new holiday to my save. It's a sunday family lunch that includes inviting (all the family, including those who moved away), cooking and eating a grand meal and party social features...

My sim has invited all his family and cooked the grand meal. Then he called everyone for the meal, they ate... and neither milestone ticked... He also socialized, had drinks, danced... and that milestone also didn't tick...

Usually when this happens in an aspiration i use ui cheats and right click the milestone so that it's considered done (because it actually was done) but with holidays' milestones ui cheats doesn't work... (or does it?)...

Is this a known bug? Has this happened to you? Do you have a workaround?

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    For grand meal I think you have to eat the whole serving of the meal. When my sims stop eating partway through, it doesn't count.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    For grand meal I think you have to eat the whole serving of the meal. When my sims stop eating partway through, it doesn't count.

Oh it may be that... they did leave some plates...
    But there's still the others milestones: inviting and having party social activities...
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It’s working in my game. Some milestones have to be done several times before they get ticked off, so maybe that’s what’s happening.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2021
    Rouensims wrote: »
    It’s working in my game. Some milestones have to be done several times before they get ticked off, so maybe that’s what’s happening.

That was how it was before in my game too. Well, i think i'll have to take my mods out and check if this is related, it problably is...