Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF MussaSims3 Athena Bathroom Tiles

ilovescampersilovescampers Posts: 99 Member
Mods, if this post is inappropriate for this forum, please feel free to remove it or move it or whatever. Someone on Simscave is looking for the tiles from the Athena bathroom set made by MussaSims3. Thought I'd help out and ask here. Thanks in advance!

KT6Qw8F.png
Guess what? I am actually LolaBelleSims; previously, SimPeopleRampage. I changed the name in honor of my daughter who passed away in 2014. We called her Lolabelle & it's her fault I'm addicted to the Sims, anyway, the booger. You can find my junk at Lolabellesims.tumblr.com and at The Sims Resource.

Comments

• Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    You should post this on Mod the Sims wcif forum - you'd be surprised what people can find!!!
  • Options
    ilovescampersilovescampers Posts: 99 Member
    You should post this on Mod the Sims wcif forum - you'd be surprised what people can find!!!

I think I might have already. If not, great idea!
    Guess what? I am actually LolaBelleSims; previously, SimPeopleRampage. I changed the name in honor of my daughter who passed away in 2014. We called her Lolabelle & it's her fault I'm addicted to the Sims, anyway, the booger. You can find my junk at Lolabellesims.tumblr.com and at The Sims Resource.