Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

anyone else get annoyed when you see a good pose and it's gone when you want it?

MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
Does anyone else get annoyed when you see a good pose but when you want to use it the file's gone and there's no way to get it? I kind of hate the TS4Masterlist pose site because unless Lana's former CC site it doesn't have more than one page and half the time poses disappear from TS4 Master List pose site. So it's hard to find posts on the site because it insists on only having one page it seems for each subject. I was going to download tonight TheRoyalSims' knighthood pose pack but it was only ever available on Simsfile and now it's gone. And it's not one the person's pateron (since it was uploaded Jan 2020 and the only thing on the Pateron is 2021 stuff)
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Gosh darnnit this has bugged me for years 😭😭😭 though sometimes if I'm lucky I can hunt down the pose somewhere else. That's why I collect poses in a seperate folder for future use. Because apparently they wont be there if I decide to get it later 😆
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited March 2021
    I really wanted the knighthood pose but I can't download it because the creator deleted it. And I have no ability to make poses myself (I tried-and I get in over my head). I guess I can make do it will have to be a tell not show part of my story without that pack.

so now I found out there's been more than one page this entire time on TS4masterlist

I can live without the knighthood pose pack
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif