Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Better Achievements

I know this is kinda nitpicky, but I absolutely detest the way Sims 4 achievements were handled.

_32Af8aRf0pX6M9jB9SnYc4_GLM9AO6gutmFt11es6s.png?auto=webp&s=701b770972146bcd5067305cf7e489c73aac7546

They're cool, but they would be cooler if they didn't work on a PER HOUSEHOLD basis. I just don't understand the point of that. It's not even, per SAVE, its specifically the active household? I guess there isn't a site like the Sims 3 exchange where we had profiles where we could show off our achievements, but I really liked that. It gave me a sense of pride & accomplishment. Made me want to play the game more. And I loves spying on people.

It would be cool if they somehow changed it to be a universal thing that we could see from the main menu instead of being greyed out. Maybe even have a Origin scoreboard since a brand new social system is pretty out of the picture? You could compare yourself with your friends, see the top 50 worldwide players? You know, the works.

Also, the point distribution is weird for some of them. Something like picking 10 carrots will be 50 points, and raising 50 toddlers is 25. I don't understand how they figured these things lol