Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Patch Speculation 2021(Patch Now Out)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope we get a lot of bug fixes Tuesday.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

do we get bunk beds tuesday or next week?
  • Options

Tuesday.
  • Options

Tuesday.

yeah i lost track been playing my switch.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    CC beds will be broken forever and ever, until there's a new batch fix available
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Woah, didn’t realize it’s almost the end of the month. Next month Attack on Titan ends 😔😢 least bunk beds next week
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    With my magical psychic abilities I predict we're going to get a load of ****

I typed the asterixes by the way.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    I'm thinking Loft Beds are getting announced Tomorrow as well.
  • Options
    masatsimmasatsim Posts: 22 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > https://twitter.com/SimGuruMrE/status/1373822644307464193?s=20

So can we say loft beds are confirmed?!!
  • Options
    masatsim wrote: »
    > @catloverplayer said:
    >

So can we say loft beds are confirmed?!!

Their hinting that they are. We find out Tomorrow. I'm assuming there will be a livestream.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2021
    Looks like we are getting loft beds too, but I think almost the entire will be bed related (+ bug fixes of course)
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I know they said info previously, but I think they would have announced an actual livestream in advance. I could be wrong, but they usually tell people the time and date in advance so they can actually tune in.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Loft beds! Cool!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I know they said info previously, but I think they would have announced an actual livestream in advance. I could be wrong, but they usually tell people the time and date in advance so they can actually tune in.

They didn't announce the kits livestream in advance.
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I afraid that this patch is overhyped and whatever EA will do, community will be dissappointed. :/
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

This. It was in the day of.
  • Options
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    I afraid that this patch is overhyped and whatever EA will do, community will be dissappointed. :/

I'm keeping my expectations low.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2021
    What's a loft bed?👀 *runs to google*

Okay so i looked it up! I think it's a bunk bed without the bottom bed. 😌
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

You're right. I was thinking they announced a livestream when it was leaked and they confirmed them, but I could not find the receipts. Must have mixed it up with the anniversary update which had all the fanfare of a parade.

We'll find out soon, though. The kit livestream announcement was at 1 pm est for me on the 2nd, which is around 4 ish hours away, so I would expect something around then for a livestream today.
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Me -> hyped because I've never wanted loft beds until I discovered what they are!!!
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited March 2021
    Okay, so if we're getting loft beds, can we get rid of the autonomy that has sims deliberately going to places with other sims when told to do homework or study something? I can't see a point to having a reading nook or a study spot under a loft bed if the sims are still going to go into the toddler's room to sit on their bed to do their homework. (Yes, I've had this happen. Repeatedly. I've even had this happen after telling them to sit in X place and read.)
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2021
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Okay, so if we're getting loft beds, can we get rid of the autonomy that has sims deliberately going to places with other sims when told to do homework or study something? I can't see a point to having a reading nook or a study spot under a loft bed if the sims are still going to go into the toddler's room to sit on their bed to do their homework. (Yes, I've had this happen. Repeatedly. I've even had this happen after telling them to sit in X place and read.)

No. Im still trying to get sims to eat, study or read where they are sitting or where i direct them. They still scatter like roaches and go find somewhere in the next room to sit. 😭😭 that's an annoyance i don't think will ever be corrected.

Could be a core game issue because even mods has not 100% resolved this.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options

No. Im still trying to get sims to eat, study or read where they are sitting or where i direct them. They still scatter like roaches and go find somewhere in the next room to sit. 😭😭 that's an annoyance i don't think will ever be corrected.

my only food annoyace is sim 1 makes a family serving and then sim 2 goes right behind and cooks all over again.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

Eating together I've found a workaround for - if you have parenthood, set the table. They'll choose to eat at place settings.