Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buyable Fallen Log, Digsite and Jungle digsite

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited August 2023
    galfriday wrote: »
    Hello! Any chance these items interfere with the nectar storage from The Horse Ranch EP? I am working on my 50/50 and have narrowed it down to a handful of items. I sure hope not because I love using these items in combo with the tool mod for worlds that lack collectibles.

They should not. I have only sims 4 on my computer at the moment as it is on the brink, so I removed all my other programs including sims4studio, but what I can do is download the buydebug items and test it for you, just let me know what type of error you are finding and I will try and see if it replicates in my game. At the moment I have a vanilla game but I will test it for you :) What are you finding is happening @galfriday ?
  • Options
    @galfriday I tested for you, not sure what your error was, but I could store and have my nectar bottles age over time. Here are some pics to show you, I will keep it in my game until I hear back from you what went wrong in your game so I can see if I get that actual error, but for storing and aging there is no issues :) Here are some pics to show you ;)

ydssNib.png

7cjshBt.png

8EWXDej.png
  • Options
    galfridaygalfriday Posts: 3 New Member
    @mcrudd - so sorry, I wasn’t very clear! Thank you so much for the reply and screenshots. I added the dig site and fallen log back into my game today and had no errors! No disappearing nectar! 🥳

I have some other small mods that involve inventory. I will be adding them in singly until I find the culprit. I don’t have screenshots of the incident! The bottles were there but inaccessible (all options grayed out) then when I reloaded the lot, they were gone. So glad it is not the Buyable Fallen Log or Digsite which I had been using on the lot in the same session. 🍾🍾🍾
  • Options
    aww it is ook @galfriday , I am just relieved it is not the buydebug items :) I feel so bad that I am unable to test all my mods and cc like I used to after every update or new game pack. But my computer is on its way out so I factory reset it and it only has vanilla sims on it, I saved all my other personal stuff to an external harddrive and have no more extra's on it, it is purely to play sims to keep my sanity LOL. Anyways I am super happy it was not the buydebug items, I do hope you find the culprit and fix your game <3 Happy simming <3
  • Options
    galfridaygalfriday Posts: 3 New Member
    I always say The Sims is my therapy, @mcrudd I’m glad to hear you’ve got your game still going. I remember playing vanilla for years then I got Parenthood and those darn kids started making messes everywhere! Thank you for keeping the Buyable Digsite and Fallen Log available, even if testing is not possible. Happy Simming to you, too 🙂
  • Options
    galfriday wrote: »
    I always say The Sims is my therapy, @mcrudd I’m glad to hear you’ve got your game still going. I remember playing vanilla for years then I got Parenthood and those darn kids started making messes everywhere! Thank you for keeping the Buyable Digsite and Fallen Log available, even if testing is not possible. Happy Simming to you, too 🙂

aww I was never notified of your post. Sims is the best therapy. I have a new laptop now, so will be able to update the threads again after testing :) Happy simming :)
  • Options
    Hi simmers. I have a new laptop so is able to do the testing again. Just tested our buydebug items and they are all four still working with no issues <3 That is up to the For Rent expansion and the update we had just before its release ;)

Qygje94.png