Sul sul Simmers! Join the celebration and tune into our Twitch live stream today, Feb 25th, @11 AM PT / 7 PM UTC! 🎉
Feburary 25: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
February 26 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

Just Saw This Music Video (Share Your Favorite Sims Music Video!)

I just saw this music video and woah. I got Hooked! This is simply the best. It kinda makes me want to create my own music video in The Sims 4 (since that is what I play) and upload it even if it will be cringey :D

I find it so cool to see videos like this!!! This is what I was watching almost whole day and it feels like I was addicted to it hahahaha.

Anybody else have their own favorite Sims Music Video? be it The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4 or even the spin-offs! Everyone is welcome!

Comments

• lostatcorelostatcore Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 19
    I knew what that was going to be just from the thumbnail haha. If you hadn't have posted this one it would have been my pick for sure! I remember when that music video was first released way back when. The Sims Machinima community was huge back then. We all used to gather on a website called Sims99 which was basically the YouTube of Sims Machinima. Not Another Nightlife Movie was a MASSIVE hit when it was posted. It, along with Helena, pretty much secured JayDee's videos as the standard that all other videos would be held against haha.

So, I guess it makes sense for me to post Helena as my response to this! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFjxDwV6PmY
    Post edited by lostatcore on
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,390 Member
    lostatcore wrote: »
    I knew what that was going to be just from the thumbnail haha. If you hadn't have posted this one it would have been my pick for sure! I remember when that music video was first released way back when. The Sims Machinima community was huge back then. We all used to gather on a website called Sims99 which was basically the YouTube of Sims Machinima. Not Another Nightlife Movie was a MASSIVE hit when it was posted. It, along with Helena, pretty much secured JayDee's videos as the standard that all other videos would be held against haha.

So, I guess it makes sense for me to post Helena as my response to this! Enjoy!

Woah this is so Cool!!! I kinda wish that instead of game changers we have Machinima makers dominating youtube. But still, Machinima and especially old are soo great. I checked Sim99 but it looks like the site was no more :((