Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims always wear bags

The sims in my game have been wearing bags over their heads in all community lots for weeks now. I can't change the nap and have no idea how to get them to stop. Anyone know how I can get rid of this? Please help!
giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    ctrl+shift+C and enter <testingcheats true> without the <>'s in the box. Then shift and click on the mailbox and choose instant repeal NAP's and select it from the list. This will also let you choose a new one to replace it with by doing the same thing but choosing Instant inact NAP's. Hope this helps. Some of them I just hate.

I also go to settings options menu and choose the option that says only my active family can vote on NAP's because the community chooses terrible ones.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    The cheat codes described above are a good quick fix if you don't want to bother doing it in-game.

The in-game way to repeal the NAP is to click the mailbox and select "repeal neighborhood action plan". You then have to get 5 signatures from other sims in your neighborhood who also want to repeal the NAP. You can even have a NAP repeal party on the weekend if you want. It's still a cinch compared to RL activism ;) And if you do remember to vote during the next voting period, it's stupidly easy to get whatever NAP you want enacted, as you probably have gained enough influence through gameplay to outvote all the townies put together.

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Get rid of it? I consider that a welcome attribute in my game
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Thanks @duhboy2u2 & @mightysprite I took the easy way out and shift clicked the bags away. I also didn't know about the game setting to only allow the active family to be the only vote that counts. Thanks so much!
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I'll tell ya, i wouldn't mind seeing that particular NAP done away with altogether. it adds nothing to the game and one teenage bag wearing crazy is enough in the game. it's completely unoriginal and off putting when everyone is doing it.