Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Omg, logged in and got the Ancient Badge!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,976 Member
    I got the 7th anniversary badge a while ago, but for many years I didn’t actually visit the forum. I think I created the account to ask a question about something, and then didn’t visit the forum for a while. I started using it fairly frequently about two or three years ago, I’m not sure exactly.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Congrats! I'll be there in a few more years - I think I'm on my 8th this year!
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    You get it in your eleventh year of membership. I got it in June of last year.

I also got mine June last year. Twinsies! haha
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,558 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I also got it in June of 2020. Our Sims 3 forum membership rolled over, but it's too bad our Sims 2 ones didn't. A lot of us would be prehistoric.

Or our sims 1 ones. I think my name was Mel2907 in sims 1 hahahahaha. It was super hard to get online then, I had to use good old dial up ;)

Oh my gosh, dial up! I remember it well :D:D:D

It's a shame we can't display a badge of our choice in the corner of our avatar. Mind you, the badges are pretty boring. Remember the badges and stickers from TS3 forum? Much cooler.