Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda

I guess the people at EA forgot Bone Hilda is a skeleton, not a human. I have noticed when she takes a bath she switches to human and when she gets out she is skeleton again, and she is flirty with everyone it seems. Anyone else has this issue? I have seen a few you-tubers have the same thing happen lol
2v9ekhx.gif

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I have only seen her flirty, but I have not really watched her all that carefully. I certainly haven't seen her shower. She is better at laundry than my own sims, though, so I love her!
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    They made her flirty I understand as part of her character. Mine has been is flirty all the time. She cleans great and does the gardening. I'm pretty sure she's probably in some across the board skeleton costume and isn't meant to be taking baths at your sims house, just like she isn't meant to move in.. did she do that autonomously? If I could have her move in I'd be willing to avert my eyes to the "fleshy" bonehilda just so I could have her there full time.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Sirjohn4420Sirjohn4420 Posts: 421 Member
    well, the flirty thing does not bother me it's her going into the bath and being human and coming out and back to being a skeleton. I honestly think they really need to work on her and make her a bit more skeleton less human LOL, and yes she did that all on her own, I wish we could keep her as we did in prior games. I guess they short-changed her.
    2v9ekhx.gif
  • Options
    CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    She certainly has her issues this time around. I never played with her before so she is all new to me. I do know if you take her in CAS you find out that the "skeleton" is only another costume, much like the star wars costumes. But all in all I am enjoying this.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    well, the flirty thing does not bother me it's her going into the bath and being human and coming out and back to being a skeleton. I honestly think they really need to work on her and make her a bit more skeleton less human LOL, and yes she did that all on her own, I wish we could keep her as we did in prior games. I guess they short-changed her.

They probably forgot to give her a skeleton bathing suit. You could try give her the trait that makes sims always clean, so they don't need a shower.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited January 2021
    I hope they fix the showering/bathing bug in the next patch. It sounds like an easy fix! For now I'll just pretend she's like the maid from American Horror Story, who changes into her mortal young form from time to time.
  • Options
    VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    I believe that the bone part of her is a costume and she takes it off in the shower.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    It's embarrassing really.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I think it's lame that instead of making a proper model they just turn it into a costume and slap it onto a sim. Well, at least she seem to be consistent it terms that it's always the same Bonehilda that you summon and not like the other skeletons that was always random.

This is a little off-topic, but speaking off the skeletons from Jungle Adventure. Did any of you have any issues with them? For me every time I summoned one they would later disappear and become a real sim. And I couldn't delete them since they weren't among the other auto generated townies. What is even weirder is that they got kids on their own. And I don't even play with any mods. In the end I had to find them all and add them to my family only to move them out and then delete them. Never played with skeletons again.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I have question about bonehilda. My question is, is Bonehilda suppose to dance all the time when she's not busy doing chores around the house or chatting? The reason why I had asked is that Bonehilda has been doing just that a lot lately in my game, on the PS4. She has been just dancing when she's not busy with chores or chatting. And she does this quite a bit until she leaves.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Is there a Bonehilda Costume cheat?
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Is it possible to add Bonehilda to your household ?
  • Options
    Bonehilda can be added to family.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Bonehilda can be added to family.
    If she can be added to household. She's likely added the same way as Grim is, through a cheat.
  • Options
    Yup. :)
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited February 2021
    @icewolf I don't know how to summon skeletons. I did however add one to my pirate family as a butler to control. Only thing is everytime i load the household like you mentioned his skeleton is a different color. I was wanting the pretty blue skeleton but sometimes he's some other color. ugh

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    Did anyone let Bonehilda travel to Selvadorada to befriend the temple skeleton yet? :) Or perhaps she can be summoned in tje jungle, if that is possible with the on-the-go séance ring?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    I feel like they should have restricted what Bonehilda can do. This sims does not need bathe. So code it that she doesn't get into showers and baths. I feel all maids, butlers and caterers should have an option tell them what to do. Bonehilda brings food randomly and we should be able to tell her what to make and what to repair.
    Side note, Bone Hilda's eyes look really weird. I think they were trying to go with a shadow/gradient to make it look like it has depth. But it wasn't done very good. Her teeth also don't have enough detail so it looks like their no separation in them. Honestly her face is lacking contrast and that's what makes her look so off.
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a cheat to summon her?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I could honestly care less. Bonehilda is awesome, I love her, but this just isn't an issue to me. Sure, it would have been nice if she was a real skeleton, but I don't see the point in complaining about it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I made sure to give Bonehilda the Forever Clean, Forever Full, Steel Bladder & Never Wears Traits.
  • Options
    ForEmaleighForEmaleigh Posts: 33 Member
    Also.....where is Hilda’s coffin? When she leaves after being summoned, she walks off the lot. Wth is she going?

Side note about what I call “Hilda’s sexy dance”......my Sims were on Vacay at the state park. My teen was cooking beetles over the fire to complete an aspiration and her chair caught fire....while she was in it.
    The firemen showed up....and hilarity ensued.
    This fireman did the Hilda dance (sexy time dance) and his thought bubble cycled through every idea of woo hoo in the game I think 🤣
    I haven’t laughed at something in my game that much in years. He just kept going up to the ladies.....doing his gyrating Hilda dance and had visions of woo hoo flashing above his head....and then left. Too funny.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    I haven 't seen her showering or bathing yet, but everything else about her is awesome. She's my favorite thing on Paranormal Stuff pack. She's the maid that actually does her job and she even fixes broken things. When Temperance breaks everything in the house Bonehilda fixes them, it's really helpful.
    I love her flirtiness. It's interesting to see how many of my married Sims will fall for her seduction autonomously. ;)
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I wish she would stick around for longer when summoned. I like the vibe of my sims house when she is around.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    It’s a limitation with The Sims 4, it seems. In The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, special NPCs didn’t have to be created as normal Sims and had special behaviors to set them apart. The way TS4 handles NPCs, retail workers, restaurant workers, etc., feels so poorly done. Having random Sims assigned to different roles each time you’re on a lot and randomly generated Sims underneath, say, the spooky apparel of the Grim Reaper really breaks immersion.

I hope the next Sims game brings back special NPCs in the way that The Sims 2 did it.