Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken Mods & CC: Scared Update & Paranormal SP, Jan. '21

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Mod Updates from Bienchen
    criminalcareerfix
    stormmoodlettweak
    townieoverhaul_lessfame
    restaurantguestoverhaul
    barnightrevamp
    fleamarketvendor
    clubdancertweak
    invitationsoverhaul
    lesseldersatlounge
    noghostfix
    whimoverhaul

New Bugfix Mod (Snowy Escape)
    removelifestylefix (Bienchen)
    Repairs the in game options to remove a lifestyle so that your Sims will no longer be bothered by moodlets for lifestyles the already got rid of
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Mod Updates
    All Worlds Are Residential (Zerbu)
  • Options
    zsurkuszzsurkusz Posts: 17 Member
    > @sennawales said:
    > NPC Control prevents spawning of Bonehilda, haven't checked on the ghosts.

Oh no, I can't live without this mod, and Paulson a bit inactive lately ... X)
  • Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    zsurkusz wrote: »
    > @sennawales said:
    > NPC Control prevents spawning of Bonehilda, haven't checked on the ghosts.

Oh no, I can't live without this mod, and Paulson a bit inactive lately ... X)

For now what I do is to disable the mod (put it in another place), spawn Bonehilda, save, then put the mod back. Might have to do the same for Guidry but so far I haven't seen him yet.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Kira's events being brokening could that effect CC traits?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    zsurkuszzsurkusz Posts: 17 Member
    > @sennawales said:
    > For now what I do is to disable the mod (put it in another place), spawn Bonehilda, save, then put the mod back. Might have to do the same for Guidry but so far I haven't seen him yet.

Hmm thx this is a very good idea! Life saver to be honest :)
  • Options
    Venue list mods are also broken, where the new haunted house lot type can't be selected. If you have those, check for updates.
  • Options
    zsurkusz wrote: »
    > @sennawales said:
    > For now what I do is to disable the mod (put it in another place), spawn Bonehilda, save, then put the mod back. Might have to do the same for Guidry but so far I haven't seen him yet.

Hmm thx this is a very good idea! Life saver to be honest :)

Can confirm that until Paulson updates NPCC, you need to spawn both Bonehilda and Guidry in your save file while the mod is disabled, save the game, then renable the mod.
  • Options
    amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 94 Member
    Lotharihoe's better mood reactions is broken for terrified. I tested with just that and MCCC, and I get spammed with LEs saying Exception raised during a dependent block: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_supported_postures'. It also happened during a seance, but I'm not sure if she was scared or not. I do have his newest update from Jan 22. I sent him an ask on tumblr about it.
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Does anyone know if Sacrificial’s still active? My Sims have taken Sim many cute selfies with Passionate Romance that I don’t think I can play without it.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    Athenaisastar123Athenaisastar123 Posts: 1 New Member
    AyKooChao Passionate Romance is broken and we have to wait possibly till February for it to be fixed. Check out Sacrificial's discord for more information on that.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @MadameLee No, those are separate systems, and I think the issue with the updated events was the mod coding, not the game.
    Thanks @sennawales and @amethystlilac ! I see Lotharihoe can't replicate. Have you tested with only that mod & MCCC or BE, and no CC?

Broken Mods
    No University Housing Restrictions (Zerbu)
    NPCC (Paulson) - breaks Bonehilda

Mod Updates
    Teleport Memory System (TwelfthDoctor1)
    Post edited by luthienrising on
  • Options
    Mod Updates
    Gender Less (Fogity)
    Unlocked CAS Parts (Fogity)
  • Options
    I did try with just MCCC and better mood reactions, nothing else, including no CC. It was weird enough that I tested my CC too. I replied to Lotharihoe with more detail.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I did try with just MCCC and better mood reactions, nothing else, including no CC. It was weird enough that I tested my CC too. I replied to Lotharihoe with more detail.
    Thanks! I'll keep an eye on how that goes, especially as it's a first report, which seems odd.

Mod Updates
    All Worlds Are Residential (Zerbu) - reupdate
    No University Housing Restrictions (Zerbu)
  • Options
    BFIrreraBFIrrera Posts: 38 Member
    Something of Bienchen/Sims4Me just outright crashes my game. It will just crash back to desktop. I removed the folder of their mods and no problem. I haven't yet 50/50'd the folder to track down the issue to a specific mod.
  • Options
    BFIrrera wrote: »
    Something of Bienchen/Sims4Me just outright crashes my game. It will just crash back to desktop. I removed the folder of their mods and no problem. I haven't yet 50/50'd the folder to track down the issue to a specific mod.

If you identify the culprit, please do let us know!
  • Options
    PiperSillyCatDogPiperSillyCatDog Posts: 6 New Member
    Weather Realism Overhaul by no12 is preventing Haunted House Residential Lot type from showing in build mode. Houses with this lot type downloaded from the gallery do not work either.
    I didn't test for conflicts yet, but removing this mod allows for all paranarmal activity to resume.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Lotharihoe's better mood reactions is broken for terrified. I tested with just that and MCCC, and I get spammed with LEs saying Exception raised during a dependent block: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_supported_postures'. It also happened during a seance, but I'm not sure if she was scared or not. I do have his newest update from Jan 22. I sent him an ask on tumblr about it.

You sure it was the mod? Because that's an LE that often depends on Maxis... And nothing to be worried about
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @SPARKY1922 https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/ I had found one of the MTS ones there in a search.

Thanks I have never found one of the MTS mods she keeps updated on her tumblr thats why i posted the individual MTS links. I am dying to use a few more mods now she has said the spellbook injector is working for her but that's after I sort out a few issues after downloading the new pack lol :)
  • Options
    SiliClone wrote: »

You sure it was the mod? Because that's an LE that often depends on Maxis... And nothing to be worried about

Every time I had that mod in, I was spammed with LEs. Once about 20 in a row before I could hit pause. Without that mod, no LEs. I've had my sims terrified several times since I took it out, and have not had an LE.
  • Options
    BookwyrmmeBookwyrmme Posts: 59 Member

I have the issue where the event timer is glitched. Someone said it was MCCC but I have the most recent one. Anyone else have any ideas? I've updated everything listed here and removed all broken things I know about.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Bookwyrmme That's caused by one of the mods that's been updated. I can't recall which one but it's one that's on p. 1

Updated Tools
    Sims 4 Studio

Note to Followers
    Please note the change on p. 1 to what can be covered in this topic. If you aren't sure if something you want to report or know about is permitted, you can message me to find out.
  • Options
    Broken Mods
    Working Medicine Cabinets (Scumbumbo)
    Working Alarm Clocks (Scumbumbo)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top