Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken Mods & CC: Scared Update & Paranormal SP, Jan. '21

luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads

this thread is superseded by Broken Mods & CC: 21st Anniversary Patch, Feb. '21

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Scared Update & Paranormal SP, Jan. '21

This topic is for collecting reports on mod and custom content (CC) status after the Jan. 21, 2021, Scared emotion patch and the Paranormal SP. Please keep discussion to reports. Thanks!

GAME-RATED CONTENT ONLY. Only non-18+ content and creators with no 18+ content can be mentioned here.

ASKING ABOUT MODS: Please don't. If it's not listed as broken, updated, or cleared by the creator on page 1, the answer is either "Don't know" or "Cant' say here".

REPORTING BROKEN MODS: Before reporting a mod or CC is broken, test it:
  1. Back up your saves in case you save over a favorite file while you’re testing.
  2. Remove everything from your Mods folder except the mod being tested.
  3. Delete the localthumbcache file.
  4. Open your game and test to see if the mod is doing what it should. If it’s still broken, please let me know! Include how it’s broken and what steps you took to confirm that it's broken, and let the creator know too.

REPORTING WORKING MODS: Unless you are the creator or are linking to a creator's report, please don't report that a mod is compatible with the patch/pack.

REPORTING UPDATED MODS: It would be super helpful to me if you could include a link when you do this. Many, many thanks!

OTHER USEFUL LINKS
DISCORD: If you prefer Discord for real-time notifications, Creator Musings is a non-NSFW option: https://discord.gg/qxz5Kn5 . There we also post updates that are for new mod features or other improvements, including new translations and updates to non-broken CC!
EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top