Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kitchen Cabinets

Is it just me or there’s not a lot of kitchen cabinets? I just noticed this as I was renovating a house but I don’t think we have enough. Granted I don’t have every dlc and it’s not like all of them of cabinets anyways. I would honestly be fine with the lack of cabinets if we could individually choose the countertops.

Ik this could be simply solved with cc like everything else BUT I still wanted to be brought to the sims team attention.

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    You're right. Lately they've given us new counters but no matching cabinets (Island living, Realm Of Magic, Snowy Escape)....
  • Options
    teamjenteamjen Posts: 50 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    You're right. Lately they've given us new counters but no matching cabinets (Island living, Realm Of Magic, Snowy Escape)....

🐸🐸🐸🐸 what heck.It’s crazy to me because literally during the sale last week I bought half the expansions and maybe two came with new kitchen counters and cabinets.

I know they a kitchen stuff pack but it’s literally one style of cabinets which I find quite dumb for it to be a kitchen stuff pack.

• Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Was just renovating a kitchen & also noticed fewer cabinets than counters. Out of curiosity I counted; over all packs & kits (I have them all, including newest ones) we have 20 counters & 20 matching islands, but only 15 cabinets. Wish they'd add the missing ones in, but it's not likely.