Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff Pack, releasing on Jan 26!

Comments

• Options
    Satell8iteSatell8ite Posts: 36 Member
    Nice, it seems like the EA team split up the Supernatural/Makin' Magic EP into two Stuff Packs: one for more focus on wizards and witches(Realm of Magic) and the other for ghosts with Paranormal. They took some of the ghost-hunting work off Sims3 Ambitions and expanded it here. Hope it will be good.
  • Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    and theres the free patch update content coming with it :open_mouth:

hope they fix the platform bug where you can see trough the wall.

• Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I am so excited for this. I've always wanted a Medium skill in the game, plus Bonehilda? Can't wait for the 26th!
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    This would be an awesome pack to combine with a resorts/hotels pack! I’d love my Sims to stay in a haunted hotel.

Now I really want hotels to make a comeback!
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    If this is all true, this will be my favorite SP.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I hope there will be a pottery wheel in this pack. :lol:
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    This sounds like quite a lot of content for a SP. A career, a lot trait, a medium skill and Bonehilda. Either this pack is going to be half baked or this is going to be one of the beefiest SPs we've ever gotten.

I'm excited but wary.
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    I am super hyped! There probably isnt as much furniture or clothing or they added more §§ to the stuff pack budget but I wouldnt mind.

This probably will be my all favorite stuff pack.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Omg!!!!! This sounds so good! <3
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Unlocked? Is this a gamechanger leaking this?
    It doesn't say anything about a new world unfortunately.
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    How to fit this content to small Forgotten Hallow and Glimmerbrook :D I hope that they will patch in some more lots or whole Magic Town from TS1
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    @Simburian
    Due to an error, an untitled, non descriptive stuff pack was available for sale on origin a couple of months ago. OP bought the pack back then. Instead of a placeholder thumbnail, those who bought it now see an updated description and title.

This upcoming pack is a stuff pack. Stuff packs never include a world.
    Worlds are usually only reserved for Gamepacks and Expansion Packs only.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    This sounds interesting, shame it's not called Happy Haunts but I'm excited for the trailer in a few hours. :)
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    If this is true, we're getting ouija boards, ghost hunter career, AND Bonehilda! That is way above my expectations for a stuff pack!! And it looks like it's New Orleans inspired!! I am SO EXCITED!!! 😁😁😁
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Yuna wrote: »
    I am super hyped! There probably isnt as much furniture or clothing or they added more §§ to the stuff pack budget but I wouldnt mind.

This probably will be my all favorite stuff pack.

At least there'll be clutter. And we already know there'll be a new wall paint, curtain, small lamp, floor, painting, fireplace and mysterious cube (on top of the fireplace). So maybe there'll be less CAS, or the budget is indeed higher? Really curious to find out!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2021
    Simburian wrote: »

How could there be a whole new world in a stuff pack??

Well anyway, the leaker bought the stuff pack back when it leaked a couple months ago. Origin finally updated the description and I guess since he purchased it, he is able to see the description.

Quite a few others bought the stuff pack, too. (It was a glitch of some sort.)
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    This sounds like quite a lot of content for a SP. A career, a lot trait, a medium skill and Bonehilda. Either this pack is going to be half baked or this is going to be one of the beefiest SPs we've ever gotten.

I'm excited but wary.

Well, a lot of the content listed is recycled from elsewhere in the game, so that's why it may seem like a lot. Bonehilda is going to be a slightly modified version of the skeleton assistants we already had in Jungle Adventure. Ghosts were already added to the base game. What's actually new content here is a Medium skill, objects for that Medium skill, scripted ghost interactions/events, and what looks to be a freelance career as an exorcist. So the amount of content seems comparable to Nifty Knitting! <3
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    edited January 2021
    Gordy wrote: »
    >Seances
    >Cursed Objects
    >Bonehilda
    >MEDIUM SKILL
    >Having to prove yourself to get a license and start working

No. You're lying. I don't believe you. This is fake. You're just trying to get my hopes up with this fake. There's no way this is all true. This all sounds too good. How dare you try to make me believe in sweet little lies?
    Simmingal wrote: »
    doesn't sound like crystal balls and tarot cards though (i just imagine theyd mention if those were there) but there is seances which sound nicer than ghost vacuum at least
    Some seances are done with crystal balls or spirit boards. Maybe we'll get one of those as an object to trigger seances? Maybe like a séance table with a crystal ball at the center.

@Gordy The Sims Community also posted this info.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    This sounds intriguing. I've taken a break from Sims since early December. I am pleased that it's a stuff pack with actual gameplay because I think the game already has enough objects and every pack should introduce gameplay elements instead. I love how Nifty Knitting is all a skill and this stuff pack seems to fall into that category too. Curious to watch the trailer today!
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Was hoping for the grim reaper career (maybe one day...) but this looks pretty neat! Will definitely be adding to my game.
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Finally! <3<3

Sims-4-Bella-Mortimer-Render-YBNS.png

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Totally going to have fun with this with my "Happy Haunts Staff" household. <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Love that pic :) I did not plan to get this pack, but when thinking of Bonehilda wearing a tiara and those crown jewels, how could I not get this pack? There's already one Bonehilda in my game (Count Vlad's daughter), but I see nothing wrong in doubling the fun :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Hoping this is true, trying to keep my expectations in check.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    edited January 2021
    You know what I hate about this pack? That after watching the trailer, we will have to wait until the 26th!)
    I've never been so excited about a stuff pack in my life!
    giphy.gif