Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there anyone has this issue?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
2.png

Someone reported this issue on community in my country and I thought it could be from Mods but I have the same issue in fresh new game. The sims start with bad reputation as soon as the game starts. I'm currently playing TS3, so I'm just curious other simmers have the same thing in the NEW game. My sims in saved game have no problem with their reputation. I created a fresh new sims 4 folder by opening the game after moving my sims 4 folder to desktop, and got this issue. There's No Mods or CCs are installed. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Sorry but I don't see your suggestion on that link. there are only the bug list :)

• Options
    smilepandasmilepanda Posts: 101 Member
    Yes I am having this too! I thought one of my sims maybe had a negative trait but now all my sims have it so you are not the only one.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,693 Member
    Hm, I have not checked my newest sims' reputation, but I'll do so the next time I play. I created a household not that long ago and hardly played them, so if they are in the red I suppose it might be rom CAS.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »

Sorry but I don't see your suggestion on that link. there are only the bug list :)

I mean make a thread so the gurus can see it.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,891 Member
    I'm seeing this too in a fairly new save. They start out with a slightly negative reputation, even though it should be completely neutral.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,693 Member
    I'm confirming that this happens in my game, too. Just checked on my recent household and found that 2 parents had reputation 1 level into the red. Their kids (YA but created as teens) were neutral. So I wondered if the glitch is only affecting grown ups. But, when creating a new household of 2 adults and 1 teen, all 3 were 1 level into the red without any playing.

I don't mind this, though. It feels kinda okay that each new sim must work a little to become neutral or in the green. In the past my photographers got pristine reputation only from photographing other sims, it made no sense.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @catloverplayer Oh thanks. I will do if I start playing a new sim in the sims 4. :) I just wanted to know it could be any mods or cc issue.

@smilepanda, @Kathykins,
    Thank you. it might be broken since a patch update. Not sure since when it has been broken. Some simmers reported they have the same issue with fresh new sims 4 folder after reinstalled whole sims 4 packs.

@Simmerville
    Thank you for detailed info of your family. I can ask them to age up to teen or YA if they have any kids in their family. Maybe if the sim ages up, then the reputation gets back to neutral maybe? :D But anyway, thanks very much :)
  • Options
    I can't say when this was broken, since I've been very on/off on sims the past months. A couple of friendly introductions should clear that up pretty quick.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Yes this happens in my game too.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Kathykins I can't say either. I've been playing TS3 for several months. That's a good tip of giving a couple of friendly introductions.
    @SimmerGeorge Thanks! It's almost EA Bug I can guess.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Still worth posting a bug report on AnswersHQ. If you end up doing it send in the link so I can click "me too"
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Still worth posting a bug report on AnswersHQ. If you end up doing it send in the link so I can click "me too"

I'm sorry but it's too much hassle because they would suggest many things to solve the issue and currently I want to spend more time with the sims 3 at the moment. Sorry :)
  • Options
    I couldn't find any post about it on AHQ. I have tested a new sim without mods, to see if it still happens. And it does. I noticed it happened with a couple of new sims, but didn't think much of it. I know how fast they get Pristine Rep, so it didn't worry me.

Anyway, I've posted on the AHQ about it. Hopefully it will get some me-too's and it will be looked into.
  • Options
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I couldn't find any post about it on AHQ. I have tested a new sim without mods, to see if it still happens. And it does. I noticed it happened with a couple of new sims, but didn't think much of it. I know how fast they get Pristine Rep, so it didn't worry me.

Anyway, I've posted on the AHQ about it. Hopefully it will get some me-too's and it will be looked into.

Thank you so much! I pressed me too button. :)