Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any jetpack mod?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, I really like to use jetpack on my sims cuz they can move easily from island to other one in Isla Paradiso. You know it usually lands just at the front door or around it. My sim is living in his Fantasia luxury boat house. Whenever he tries to land on his home lot, it always land at the end of the port and he always has to do long walk to get in his boat house. Is there any mod he is allowed to land at the outside of the 2nd floor on his boat house, so that he can go into his bedroom straightaway? Sometimes, I just use 'teleport me here' but actually I don't like this cheat. It always land at the front door in other house as well even though there are lots of space in the back yard but jetpack cannot land in the closed area surrounded by wall or fence. Good example is base camp in China. There are lots of space you can land but always land at the postbox on ground floor and my sims have to climb up all the way up to the building or have to change to the windcarver so that they can use it while climbing up. It's so frustrating.