Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Stuffpack Paranomal SP Revealed

Comments

• Options
    krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    if it dont have ghost hunting im not gonna get it :(
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,478 Member
    edited January 2021
    krist556 wrote: »
    if it dont have ghost hunting im not gonna get it :(

We don’t know what the paranormal investigator can do yet. As per leaked description they have the ability to go over to another sim’s house and get rid of a haunting. This may or may not involve proton packs...
    I’m sure Conor & team will do a more in depth gameplay live stream next week.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited January 2021
    The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack might not include graveyards. But...
    It does seem to have a new haunted house lot trait, bonehilda, the medium skill, the ability to perform seances and a paranormal investigator career...

Plumbella would go nuts for this :lol:

edit: Just thinking, I wonder if Sims can get possessed? Like inherited the deceased's traits for some time? That would be really cool!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Yep, now I'm ready to say it's officially a stuff pack

Not surprised. I'll wait to see which gameplay element(s) made the cut to decide how I feel beyond that.

Let the investigation begin?? Please tell me this is not going to be another Strangerville mystery type pack!!
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    deedles64 wrote: »
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Yep, now I'm ready to say it's officially a stuff pack

Not surprised. I'll wait to see which gameplay element(s) made the cut to decide how I feel beyond that.

Let the investigation begin?? Please tell me this is not going to be another Strangerville mystery type pack!!

I doubt it. That is more GP territory. Thus far you need a world for a story in 4, not just objects. It sounds more like ghost hunting, but just 6 hours until we find out.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,400 Member
    I've decided to wait till the trailer releases till I put up my Countdown Thread even though this pack was leaked
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Oh praise to the nine divines, I hope that this new paranormal pack is the first in many supernatural-themed packs this year. The sims 4 is in dire need of more creepy, kookie, mysterious and spooky-themed packs. Fairies, Werewolves and Zombies 2021!!!!!
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I was hoping my sims could be the grim reaper, so Im a lil dissappointed. But! It does look pretty interesting and if apparently spellcasters can do a little extra in this pack then Im all for it.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Oh praise to the nine divines, I hope that this new paranormal pack is the first in many supernatural-themed packs this year. The sims 4 is in dire need of more creepy, kookie, mysterious and spooky-themed packs. Fairies, Werewolves and Zombies 2021!!!!!

#Farieswearwolvesandzombies2021!!!🙏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,466 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I really hope this pack will have functional graveyards. It’s just a stuff pack though so I’m probably setting my hopes a bit high. :D

Well, I'm wondering if we can use a Generic lot with both of the Haunted Traits and stick gravestones in it, maybe it will sort of work like one.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    82 mins left im so exited :)
  • Options
    krist556 wrote: »
    82 mins left im so exited :)

It's going to feel like forever!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,025 Member

#Farieswearwolvesandzombiesandalsomyboytorch2021
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    LiELF wrote: »
    I really hope this pack will have functional graveyards. It’s just a stuff pack though so I’m probably setting my hopes a bit high. :D

Well, I'm wondering if we can use a Generic lot with both of the Haunted Traits and stick gravestones in it, maybe it will sort of work like one.

What im hoping for is a cemetery like the one in Cats and Dogs except you see ghostly sims instead of cats and dogs. Brendleton Bay has a pet cemetery.
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »

What im hoping for is a cemetery like the one in Cats and Dogs except you see ghostly sims instead of cats and dogs. Brendleton Bay has a pet cemetery.

That would be cool but that cemetery came with the world so it doesn't quite work like a lot. But I'd love a proper Sim cemetery.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Gordy wrote: »

What's that last one? I'm not familiar with it. :-/
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It looks like we'll be able to make something that is effectively a cemetery with the haunted trait being strengthened, though we don't know quite what that will mean.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,979 Member

Torch is a purple NPC pet dragon, Makin' Magic (TS1) :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options

Torch is a purple NPC pet dragon, Makin' Magic (TS1) :)

Ahh! That makes sense, I was so confused. XD
  • Options
    Loanet wrote: »
    It looks like we'll be able to make something that is effectively a cemetery with the haunted trait being strengthened, though we don't know quite what that will mean.

I can kind of see people being able to make their own cemetery by creating a park and assigning it the haunted house lot-trait then decorating it with headstones from Spooky Stuff or Vampires.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    I look at this as Spooky Stuff 2.0 and I agree it probably would have been better as an GP with more options.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Jazz bands?
    Trumpets/saxophones?

Yes please!!!

Double yes please for these! ❤️🎶

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,025 Member

hqdefault.jpg
    This beautiful 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on the left.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file